• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

I hate West coast games where the team I'm rooting for gives up a slammer. ouch
i love west coast games.....you know why? cuz i live on the west coast 👍:p👍

Los Angeles Dodgers Celebration GIF by Jomboy Media

The White Sox win percentage is .267 meaning they win less than 3 games out of 10 games, so it makes it more special when they do win 🤣
I know first hand exactly how it feels to follow and root for a team that is struggling to get wins. It hurts. The Royals won 56 games last year. They were below 500 five or six years in a row. It was more than a drought.... they just could not win. And when they won a game, it was incredible.

I agree that it was a great game. They should have won it when they had the two run lead in the top of the inning. I love the drama but extra innings gets into the bullpen... especially 12 innings.

The Royals won tonight. Bobby Witt Jr only lacked a single for completing the cycle. His first at bat he was beaned and the second time a fly out to right field. I wanted it for him... bummer.

The Royals lost game three and the series to the Diamondbacks tonight. They had a one run lead going into the 9th and with one out had a throw em out strike em out game ending outs but the strike was called a ball which also saved the attempted stolen base from being an out. The Diamondbacks went on to put up five runs. The Royals put up two in the bottom of the 9th but needed four to tie. Bummer

Back
Top Bottom