• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

We managed to sweep the White Sox at their house. It was great to get the wins but I feel way sorry for the Sox. It is hard to win when everyone expects to beat ya and your team is prepared to lose. The Royals had a bad case of that last year. It hurts bad. I like a lot of their players. Good guys... They deserve better.

Bobby Witt Jr. has the 13th best batting average for a month since 1906. He finishes July with a .489 batting average (44-for-90). That is the 4th-highest batting average (min: 80 PA) in ANY month since 1931. He went hitless in one game in July. The guy is hot! I think he's infectious and his team mates step up and rally around his flag.
We might end up short of post season but they believe in themselves. That's a big part of the battle.

Upvote 0
The Royals won their opener against the Tigers 7-1. Bobby Witt Jr had a double and a homer and Vinnie Pasquantino had his first two homer game. Freddy Fermin followed his four hit game Wednesday with a two hit game tonight. They are still two games below 500 on the road and have a lot of away games ahead of them. They have to fix that or post season is just a dream.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones