• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Baseball 2024

I thought when your pitcher over ran that infield dink that allowed a base runner the wind had changed direction. You guys have Singer's number it seems. Zerpa has yet to impress me but he has some good innings... not tonight. It was a very watchable game through our starters. Can't ask for more than that.

Twenty one games in a row. I'm sorry.. that is incredible. It's not like the White Sox are a bad joke. They have talent enough to win some games. To tie a 44 year old record.... that just blows my mind.

The Chicago White Sox WON tonight ending the long drought. I'm so happy they broke the losing streak.
I was scared watching the bottom of the 9th 🤔

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 22-56-45 MLB.TV Web Player MLB.com.png

I'm elated with the success of my Royals this year. They aren't any good but they have been so miserably bad the last few years that they are fun to watch now.

The Royals won game two against the Cardinals. They are 3.5 games behind the Guardians who lead the ALC. They are only one game behind the Twins that set in second place in the ALC. The best part is the Royals travel to Minnesota to play a three game series against the Twins. They can be masters of their own destiny. You can't expect someone to take care of your business.

The Royals lost game one against the Twins. They were definitely out classed. I want more out of my team than they are capable of.
Typical fan :) The Guardians won last night as well. We dropped a game on both of the better teams in the ACL.

When you have 12 runs there shouldn't be nail biting at the end of the game, that should be plenty of runs to get the win. Yikes. They pulled it off, barely with a 12 - 10 win over Baltimore (whose City Connect Jersey is really pretty lame).

Back
Top Bottom