• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 1 Click root app on the market

there's that little bugger!, Whew! Now, can I just run titanium backup and get wifi tether? which wifi tether is best?
BTW, thanks to all for all the patience and help. this 59 year old total non-nerd is one happy old man!

THERE'S THAT LITTLE BUGGER!
now, can I just run titanium backup and wifi tether, and which tether app is the best?
BTW, thanks to all for your patience and help. This 59 year old complete NOOB is one happy old man!.

Please explain the advantage od wireless tether? I use my hopspot and once it is fired up I turn off the radio off then back on an it works great.
great = free

Never mind, just downloaded Wireless Tether and it's easier and way cooler

I'm not 100% sure it's Visionary, but it's the only thing I can think of. Bootlooping, on every nandroid I've tried so far (which I know they work cause I've flashed to them before)....so now what? Beside SBF...any other options to try?

I'm not 100% sure it's Visionary, but it's the only thing I can think of. Bootlooping, on every nandroid I've tried so far (which I know they work cause I've flashed to them before)....so now what? Beside SBF...any other options to try?

nandroid worked fine for me after using visionary. Thats how I got my normal setup back after an sbf. What error are you getting from the nandroid?

What is SBF ?

nandroid worked fine for me after using visionary. Thats how I got my normal setup back after an sbf. What error are you getting from the nandroid?

Looping at the boot animation. Goes past the boot logo, starts the animation for a few cycles, hangs and loops. Pull battery and try another, I found one that works, so I'm back, now I just have to find the culprit. More info to come soon.

At this point, I do not believe it has anything to do with Visionary.:D

Well I sat on my ass all day yesterday playing with addictive phone. Got it rooted and deodexed. I used Visionary so I have the Blck Glass rom installed and it is really nice. I do have a question that yes is trivial but I'll ask anyway. Now that my notifiation bar is black I cannot see my clock in the upper right corner. Is ther a setting or fix to change the clock display to white?

oh absolutely dhoff, sometimes themes can leave behind pieces when you flash another theme over them. thats why I would suggest maybe flashing revolution first to get the white font for the clock, and the black glass, since black glass didn't seem to theme the clock font as it was a black bar with the stock black clock font.

Bear with me here guys, I'm new at this. Are you saying to flash the revolution theme directly over the black glass and see what happens?

Looping at the boot animation. Goes past the boot logo, starts the animation for a few cycles, hangs and loops. Pull battery and try another, I found one that works, so I'm back, now I just have to find the culprit. More info to come soon.

At this point, I do not believe it has anything to do with Visionary.:D

Just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else was wondering about this - I reverted mine back to the stock backup I made with bootstrap recovery after using VISIONary to root with no problem.

I got my droid x about 4 days ago, i want to root it since my OG droid 1 was rooted. Can i root my DX with this even though i have 2.2?

Back
Top Bottom