• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

Need some benchmarks!!!:) Post it up people, let's see what this baby can do!!:D
:vroam:

Not bad at all, need to tweak some more, but very nice dude.....kudos I really like the CT Settings, the kernel options are excellent, I like the idea of being able to set swappiness so easily, very nice man.....:thumbup:

Attachments

• 856.jpg
    856.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 124
Ok think I have this rom down now, very nice sir lol............;)

Attachments

• screenshot-1365898885773.jpg
    screenshot-1365898885773.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 120
Such a smooth nd amazing rom my friend!

And if anyone can help how do I enable swapping I'm alil confused with the ctmod setting D: lol much appreciated!

Such a smooth nd amazing rom my friend!

And if anyone can help how do I enable swapping I'm alil confused with the ctmod setting D: lol much appreciated!

Go into Settings/CT/Rom/SwapControl turn it on, and set swappiness to the level you want, mine is jacked all the way.:D 100:)

I'm not seeing any lag on wake up, but I am seeing a much better battery life. :D

After you ticked on all the permissions and saved you should have seen a dialog box pop on at the bottom real quick then fade away that said success!!;)

I'm guessing that I did everything right then! :) thanks for the help! :D:)

Can someone tell what is the diffrence between this and CT From n00bed

Bloodawn tweaked it out and updated it. :D Ive ran all three versions of this Rom, and the latest version, CTMod 3.80 is most definatly the best one to date.;) Especially with skinnyjeans theme, and mercury's powernap script. :D

Bloodawn tweaked it out and updated it. :D Ive ran all three versions of this Rom, and the latest version, CTMod 3.80 is most definatly the best one to date.;) Especially with skinnyjeans theme, and mercury's powernap script. :D

Thanks I'm considering flashing to try something new.

Back
Top Bottom