• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/11/13)

I guess I have no problem formating the sd is one I have 3 and you can always move what ever you have to your desktop for what ever rom your using, that way you don't lose anything going back to another rom, but that's just me lol.....this is what I use to move my files over instead of doing it on the phone I just plug it in and move it over from my mirco card to my system.

Attachments

• 163d71db-765d-449a-8cb2-572df2fac2db.jpg
    163d71db-765d-449a-8cb2-572df2fac2db.jpg
    770.4 KB · Views: 84
It looks the same which probably means theres something good running under the hood on this thing :p

EDIT: Nvm you posted a screenshot while I was typing damn that looks slick

Can't really speak for sure on that, but I can probably safely say that this will be the final update for a while, but I will say this he fixed systemui.apk to where we'll be able to theme our hearts out on it with UOT, that's gonna be the shiznit, there's other goodies as well, but I'm not gonna let the cat all the way out the bag, gotta keep you guys wondering as to what kinda surprises you're about to be presented with lol :p

I'm sad I left the warp already but glad he is still developing. He's a great dev. I'm pretty sure I begged him on a couple occasions to port it from the prevail to the warp cause that's all I ran on mine. Now I have an optimus g and its time to break out the knee pads again!! :rofl:

04/11/13 Version 3.80
Upgraded base to B10
Upgraded kernel to Alien Kernel 3.0 and modified the ramdisk for CT (unsecured, optimized mounting, changed how init.d is done)
Fixed SystemUI bugs (so it works with UOT)
Fixed downloading text color
Rebuilt CTSettings (fixed some bugs and added CPU, I/O and Swap Control to it)
Removed Boat Browser, stock Clock and SuperSU
Added Lightning Browser, MiClock and CWM Superuser
Updated gapps (fixed YouTube issues)
Updated File Explorer and QuickPic
Updated Busybox
Updated some of the theme
Updated font
Enabled CRT effect
New Settings layout
New boot animation
Ported swipe to clear for notifications
Ported animations from JB 4.2.2
Cleaned build.prop and init scripts
Performance and stability improvements

Like always, themes and mods not made for this release will break fixes/changes and restore data/app's at your own risk. If you do either of these and have any problems don't come here posting about it lol.

If you don't like the new browser feel free to just delete Lightning.apk from /system/app and install whatever you want from play.

btw, I hate this phone so much =p

Bloodawn you are a true genius, this rom is greater than it has ever been and I truly enjoyed testing it for you, hell I still have it on my phone from testing an hour ago lol, now time to see if UOT will accept it... :p

Do you have the UOT files available for it yet bro??

what do you mean UOT files? I fixed any issue SystemUI.apk had with UOT so you can use the apk from the rom now.

I know that bro, was just wondering if you had a zip with just the systemui.apk and the framework-res.apk to post up, would make it easier for people to get the files quicker to use with UOT that's all, but it's all good bro, nothin to stress about, great job once again...

By the way, now that you mentioned it, is there any way you could tell us how you fixed systemui.apk to be compatible with UOT for those of us that are working on our own roms?? PRETTY PLEASE???
LMAO!! :p

there was a problem with a line in arrays.xml. I forgot exactly what it was.

Can't get back to the home screen unless is pressing the back button a couple of times. Everything else is perfect, light and beautiful😍 like always. (MY favorite room!!!)

Question, any reason why I cant connect to Google Play Store......:confused:

Since you didn't really tell me anything to help you out, here's a basic answer: you're not connected to the Internet or you're not signed into Google.

Since you didn't really tell me anything to help you out, here's a basic answer: you're not connected to the Internet or you're not signed into Google.

Hmm :rolleyes: sorry if you thought that was a basic question, yes im connected to the internet per wireless and data and got as far as the sign in and went to connect and it says no connection retry, rebooted a couple of times, did run fix permission's and dalvik cache wipe, hopefully that's a little more specific for yea......

Hmm :rolleyes: sorry if you thought that was a basic question, yes im connected to the internet per wireless and data and got as far as the sign in and went to connect and it says no connection retry, rebooted a couple of times, did run fix permission's and dalvik cache wipe, hopefully that's a little more specific for yea......

Did you try with wifi off?

Back
Top Bottom