• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Guys, is it possible to add a function to record a phone call to be able to listen to it after?
Most of apps I tried just record it via mic, but not directly from a voice "channel". I've read something about it, and as I understood it's a problem with a kernel and hal drivers. Applications don't have an access to do it, but some cellphones (Samsungs) have a custom kernel, so they can.

Guys, is it possible to add a function to record a phone call to be able to listen to it after?
Most of apps I tried just record it via mic, but not directly from a voice "channel". I've read something about it, and as I understood it's a problem with a kernel and hal drivers. Applications don't have an access to do it, but some cellphones (Samsungs) have a custom kernel, so they can.

it is, but has to be added in the kernel

I'm having the best results with the SmartassV2/sio settings on the kernel.
I'm leaving Zram at the default settings. works the best for me.
Chrome browser is too big and bulky, 60 mb? Plus it is very laggy. Crashes all the time.
Very low 3G signal, but tolerable.
Wi-Fi same as everyone else, reboot to get it to work.
No phone mic, same as everyone else, enable speakerphone to get them to hear you.
Text is fine
Push GMail, sometimes comes through, most of the time it doesn't

You mean you want to record just the "earpiece" part of the audio, e.g. without your voice in the recording?

Great to hear Dm! I can't find anything for the OV5640 libcamera except a thread on XDA about a few other zte devices with the same module. Theres something beyond weird with the module, ZTE, and JB... found some for ICS, though I doubt they'd be useful in JB...

Nice! Its running good,so far just the usual hiccups everyone else experiences.BTW, Anyone try tapping 'CyanogenMod Version' in about phone like you do with Android VERSION?

Back
Top Bottom