• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

DTM can confirm, I had his kernel before anyone else, I kept my secret until he told me I could break the news, Long ago, Same thing here, Quiet Storm gave me CM10 a long time ago. But I could never say a word. I knew your source was not going to work at first DM Sugar Kang, Too many problems, But I figured you guys would figure that out and you did. You almost have it at 100 % now, dont quit,

I kinda had a feeling this day would come, that there was a secret version of cm10 for the warp that i we didnt know about... kinda hurt though.

I kinda had a feeling this day would come, that there was a secret version of cm10 for the warp that i we didnt know about... kinda hurt though.

I'm sorry DM, When people trust me with secrets I have to keep them, I have to do it all the time with my job, I'm used to it, He just dis appeared into thin air for no reason given.:mad:

Yes. But It doesnt belong to me, I simply cannot release something I was trusted to test only.

It works, everything but the camera. I, and the rest of you have been waiting almost two years for this. DM almost has it himself, Lets let him finish it and take ALL the credit.:D

Quiet Storm Abandonded us.:mad:

Yes. But It doesnt belong to me, I simply cannot release something I was trusted to test only.

It works, everything but the camera. I, and the rest of you have been waiting almost two years for this. DM almost has it himself, Lets let him finish it and take ALL the credit.:D

nah, qs and i had worked together for a bit. but then ..... nothing ing ing ing ing ing ... is there an echo in here ere ere ere ere

It's not very good to say he abandoned us, and God forbid this from actually happening but maybe hes gotten hurt in some way or something... anyways if it seems he's not gonna come back, is it really wrong? Oh well, DM is doing a great job too :D
I hope nothing I said is against site rules... better go double check :p

Quiet Storm, I waited, and waited, and waited, You quit responding to my pm's and my text messages. I dont know what happened to you, I hope you are safe and well. I never released the build to anyone and I never will. It;s yours and yours alone. Your trust in me was well preserved. Dm WILL get this done, I have faith in him and the rest of the Osiris team. I told you you would be a hero if you released this first, then NOTHING!! What happened? Trust me again and believe your secrets are safe with me. This was your work, and until you yourself come out with it, I simply cannot, I kept your secret. I hope you know that.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Quiet Storm, I waited, and waited, and waited, You quit responding to my pm's and my text messages. I dont know what happened to you, I hope you are safe and well. I never released the build to anyone and I never will. It;s yours and yours alone. Your trust in me was well preserved. Dm WILL get this done, I have faith in him and the rest of the Osiris team. I told you you would be a hero if you released this first, then NOTHING!! What happened? Trust me again and believe your secrets are safe with me. This was your work, and until you yourself come out with it, I simply cannot, I kept your secret. I hope you know that.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Its not a competition. all of us with the knowledge to do this teamed up.
its about getting the thought to be impossible job done and done right

Awwww LilBit...

Damn... people calling roms sexy... getting emotional over build secrets. Disappearing devs.

It's like a hacker's "Days of Our Lives" up in here.

:D

@lil bit "here's looking at you kid". ZTE warp Casablanca.

Damn... people calling roms sexy... getting emotional over build secrets. Disappearing devs.

It's like a hacker's "Days of Our Lives" up in here.

:D

not really a secret. I know what Quietstorm was doing to get camera. **** we started working on it together. i just never tried it or knew if he had fixed it or not. htc camera hal. reworked.

Well, you were more honorable with this than many might have been :) Keeping your word is a trait severely lacking in modern society.

But on the bright side, he had a huge hand in making all of this possible. In my opinion, his root technique helped blow the door off this phone, opening the floodgate for all manner of mod, ROM and customization, and today... here we are :)

I know, you guys are right. BLVCKHVLO I flashed your rom as you asked, It is exactly as you said, OK? Keep up the work You will have a polished product soon. I'm sorry I m cryind, but I cant help it. You guys dont know how much I wanted to tell you it wa coming a long time ago. I'm sorry I had to keep the secret. I would do it for any one of you if you asked me to.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Back
Top Bottom