• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Oh good work guys! I am really happy to see this build coming together. Though I have not flashed it yet, I plan to shortly. Bravo Dm!!

Goodnight my fellow Warpers, I hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

No way no way no way!!!!!!!! Hey you are keeping your word, and that is super commendable. Besides you know what kind of backlash from other devs you might get if you had dropped it on us without any permissions? You are doing the right thing, and we have some very talented people working on this anyways.

Nobody is mad at you or disappointed. Come on lady!

Anyone know how to fix that in audio_policy.conf ?

I'm looking at it, but no promises. I'm kinda new at this, but it seems to make sense the more I dig into it... Either way I'm learning LOL

So in...

[HIGH]global_configuration {
attached_output_devices AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_EARPIECE|AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_SPEAKER
default_output_device AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_SPEAKER
attached_input_devices AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_BUILTIN_MIC|AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_COMMUNICATION
}[/HIGH]

Is it necessary to specify a default input device?

I'm looking at it, but no promises. I'm kinda new at this, but it seems to make sense the more I dig into it... Either way I'm learning LOL

So in...

attached_input_devices AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_BUILTIN_MIC|AUDIO_DEVICE_IN_COMMUNICATION
}[/HIGH]

i cant tell you for 100% sure.. but go ahead and try... cant hurt. its only a config file

I know, you guys are right. BLVCKHVLO I flashed your rom as you asked, It is exactly as you said, OK? Keep up the work You will have a polished product soon. I'm sorry I m cryind, but I cant help it. You guys dont know how much I wanted to tell you it wa coming a long time ago. I'm sorry I had to keep the secret. I would do it for any one of you if you asked me to.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Ah, its okay LilBit, nobody can get mad at you here for keeping your word :o Just relax a LilBit, everything is alright :D

So in...

}[/HIGH]

I found this link, might be of some use...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31513661

I'll wait on the next nightly, DM say's he's not happy with the current release, Maybe tonight a new one will be up.:)

Anyone else having issues with screen brightness use an app called root dim. I noticed you can't adjust the brightness so root dim did the trick. Also, is anyone else's phone getting hot while using this rom? I think I'm gonna have to water cool my phone lol. Great rom by the way! Keep up the good work.

Anyone else having issues with screen brightness use an app called root dim. I noticed you can't adjust the brightness so root dim did the trick. Also, is anyone else's phone getting hot while using this rom? I think I'm gonna have to water cool my phone lol. Great rom by the way! Keep up the good work.

the heat is caused due to the CPU being heavily overclocked, you can throttle it down under

System Settings>System>Performance>Processor?Current CPU Freq

If your concerned, stock clock for this processor is 1.0 Ghz, with this kernel it defaults to 1.8 Ghz so it's a pretty big jump but the chip can handle it. However not all chips are favorable to overclocking.

It's most likely fine, but again if it bothers you just trim it down.

the heat is caused due to the CPU being heavily overclocked, you can throttle it down under

System Settings>System>Performance>Processor?Current CPU Freq

If your concerned, stock clock for this processor is 1.0 Ghz, with this kernel it defaults to 1.8 Ghz so it's a pretty big jump but the chip can handle it. However not all chips are favorable to overclocking.

It's most likely fine, but again if it bothers you just trim it down.

It's actually the gov, its set on boot to performance, meaning it;s running at full speed all the time. My settings are smartassv2/sio. No need to underclock the cpu.

I know, you guys are right. BLVCKHVLO I flashed your rom as you asked, It is exactly as you said, OK? Keep up the work You will have a polished product soon. I'm sorry I m cryind, but I cant help it. You guys dont know how much I wanted to tell you it wa coming a long time ago. I'm sorry I had to keep the secret. I would do it for any one of you if you asked me to.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Lilbit no reason to get upset at all, you kept your word and that says so much about you as a person and if peeps cant understand that then that's there problem, not yours. I know the guys will get this done so no worries little lady........:D:D:D;)

Settings > Display > Brightness > turn off automatic brightness

The only way I got off auto brightness is to use the widget on the screen just to the left of home screen. Tap the brightness on the toggle and the screen dimms. Then reboot. After that could control brightness from settings.

Its worked for me every time.
Don't ask how many times I've flashed the nightlys.

Welp, after hours of searching high and low on the webernet, I can't find an OV5640 libcamera, and neither can some of my friends who I asked to help. I think one would either have to be made from scratch or it just wont be very possible to get camera on CM10. Dunno if some ICS ones could somehow be made to work on JB somehow...

Welp, after hours of searching high and low on the webernet, I can't find an OV5640 libcamera, and neither can some of my friends who I asked to help. I think one would either have to be made from scratch or it just wont be very possible to get camera on CM10. Dunno if some ICS ones could somehow be made to work on JB somehow...

The Approach we are going to take involves using a wrapper to use the gingerbread libcamera

Hey, first time to the site...been off the grid for a while so im feeling quite noob'ish right now when i can't get simple tech to act right. I'm trying to install this version of JB on my ZTE warp and i cant seem to get it to work properly. so can i get some help with the install or some step by steps. is there a main file that handles it all, or do i have to do all the apk's separately??

Hey, first time to the site...been off the grid for a while so im feeling quite noob'ish right now when i can't get simple tech to act right. I'm trying to install this version of JB on my ZTE warp and i cant seem to get it to work properly. so can i get some help with the install or some step by steps. is there a main file that handles it all, or do i have to do all the apk's separately??

Nope. Just go to the all things root sticky and find noob Rom. Put it in your SD card. Hold power and volume up and reboot into stock recovery. Flash the file you downloaded.. Download cm10. flash that in recovery. Boom your done.

There I did my good deed today.

Back
Top Bottom