• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

And jb is going to be my daily driver now, now that BT and WiFi are pretty much fixed. I can do without camera and MMS. Keep up the good work, guys I'll donate asap

Seems a lot more stable than the initial release, DM. Don't be hard on yourself I love the exciting new things you are bringing to our warps.

for me, m3 seemed alot more unstable and buggy than m2. M4 on the other hand. feels right so far

Well, its not too hard to set up a static IP so the dhcp problem doesn't bother me too much. I discovered I can't use swype with this ROM, as long press on a text box doesn't really seem to work. I really wish I knew anything at all about dev, so I could help out. Maybe I'll spend some time researching when I get some time off.

Swype..? As in on the stock keyboard? That's a 4.2 feature... And what do you mean long press doesn't work?

As in I can install swype beta, however I cannot select it as the input method, since when I long press on a text box I get no popup

I'm not running 4.1 but 4.2 on another device... But long press doesn't work the same way anymore... You change it via settings>language&input>default blah blah... Or you long press the comma or voice search button on the keyboard

Damn getting used to Jelly Bean is gonna take a while considering some of us have never used anything that goes past Gingerbread....

i cant tell you for 100% sure.. but go ahead and try... cant hurt. its only a config file

I'll DL the new version when you post it and try the ideas I have... I've just been reading and learning and haven't had time to pull my DD rom aside and play with this, but I'm kinda excited about trying LOL so now it's on! :D

What other files affect the mic like this? I'm digging through them but it's taking a while to learn...

Back
Top Bottom