• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

Well I heavily used for most part of the night and it's a great improvement.
I had an issue with the return and home button. Most of the time they "stick " making the phone to vibrate uncontrollably for a few seconds.
In my case also the battery seemed to deplete faster than the M3.
But all the apps worked fine.
Some of the heavier RAM users have some lag and are choppy. But that's normal in the phone.
Great work! I'm looking forward to the new builds!!!
Oh! And for the ones who care (guess not may l many) Candy Crush just don't loads LOL.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you poured into this.

the home and back buttons seem to make the phone vibrate for me too but I was able to stop it by going back to the app drawer and/or home screen. one issue I've had though is while I can change from ondemand to smartassv2, I'm unable to switch from cfq at all.

Well I heavily used for most part of the night and it's a great improvement.
I had an issue with the return and home button. Most of the time they "stick " making the phone to vibrate uncontrollably for a few seconds.
In my case also the battery seemed to deplete faster than the M3.
But all the apps worked fine.
Some of the heavier RAM users have some lag and are choppy. But that's normal in the phone.
Great work! I'm looking forward to the new builds!!!
Oh! And for the ones who care (guess not may l many) Candy Crush just don't loads LOL.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you poured into this.

This is because iam in the process of switching out the kernel. so some things. just arent right. if it doesnt improve, i will be going back to the other kernel, and manually patching to .14 instead

This is because iam in the process of switching out the kernel. so some things. just arent right. if it doesnt improve, i will be going back to the other kernel, and manually patching to .14 instead

Great!
Thanks again for your time
:p

I flashed it over last night and got distracted(as usual) and my sister called... twenty minutes into the call I'm like " hey your not on speakerphone and you can hear me!!".... she wasn't as excited as me about that.... :p

I had the same problem with TouchPal. I had to enable reboot. Than activate. Use titanium back up and unistall Android keyboard. Reboot again and swiped this reply.

I am still having same issue with WiFi. I have only tryed it at home, I'll try it later on a public AP.

I am still having same issue with WiFi. I have only tryed it at home, I'll try it later on a public AP.

Yes. Sadly. I don't know why we have to reboot to enable WiFi. On the other hand. The timing out is dhcp. I've looked into it. But not sure what's going on. I am pretty much doing cm10 by myself at this current point. Until DTM can return. So development is a bit crippled but am hangin in there

Yes. Sadly. I don't know why we have to reboot to enable WiFi. On the other hand. The timing out is dhcp. I've looked into it. But not sure what's going on. I am pretty much doing cm10 by myself at this current point. Until DTM can return. So development is a bit crippled but am hangin in there

Well you're doing an excellent job... keep up the good work

I commend you on the job you are doing dude, this rom has come a long way. I wish I were half as bright as you guys working on this, thank you very much.On the wifi, it picks up my network signal at 100%, then when I connect it drops to about 5% and says ignoring networks with weak signals.

When i was on ctmod rom i had to install flash player pre ics so i can watch streamimg video ... i watched many videos on 3g with no stop for breifing.....now jelly been seems to have hes own flash player but when i try to watch streaming its not workin great...ive look around and its not conection speed's fault ....so i wonder if there a way to uninstall nativ flash player and install flash player ICS ( from abdobe site) instead....thanks for all the work since first releash of jelly bean for the warp im on this forum evryday for the update and i got to say this releash works verry smootly if you compar with the firs one thanks :) !!!!! Srry for my bad english im realy makin an effort XD

Had a somewhat scary problem when flashing M4 in TRWP 2.5 system completely locked up on boot every time, finally had to hard boot and recover to CWM and reflash M4.

I suspect it's more likely an issue with TWRP then the actual M4 nightly but just wanted to share anyway just in case its relevant.

Keep up the good work :D

Got same issue

Same thing happened to me, on the M3 but I configured on an static IP with some trouble due to my router, but once it had it, the connection worked like a charm.
On M4 I just had to reboot as the OP says.

These are the only options available after pressing and holding power button
Power off
Reboot
Airplane mode
Im running CyanogenMod version 10-20130514-UNOFFICAL-arthur

Back
Top Bottom