• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

it seems audio routing needs to be fixed, mic works fine on speakerphone. :(

I try to flash it but it wont work. I'll post the steps i'm doing right now.

Wipe Data/Factory reset
Clear cache, dalvik
Format /system
Flash cm-10-M4-Nightly-20130521-UNOFFICIAL-arthur.zip
then
Flash gapps-jb-updated-5-16-13-optimized-signed.zip

and cant get passed the android guy at first boot, any idea?

any help is great. :)

Here's what I do...

First:
Clear cache & dalvik (not needed on most roms but good habit)

Second:
Flash cm-10-M4-Nightly-20130521-UNOFFICIAL-arthur.zip

Third:
Reboot and run CM10

Fourth:
Reboot to recovery
Flash gapps-jb-updated-5-16-13-optimized-signed.zip

Finally:
Reboot & have fun

First off you don't need to format anything since the updater-script does that for you. Secondly after installing the rom run it once and reboot before flashing gapps.

I have one question where can I find the other nightly updates to download. I have I think 2 and 4. Because I can't get to work rate now. I would thank you in advance.

So.. sio/smartassv2? I understand you can experiment, however I'm curious what others have found works best.
I have actually backed mine down to 1.4ghz and now using the new DARKSIDE gov and my battery life has been incredible. 1.8ghz just isn't stable for my phone and 1.4ghz is smooth enough for me.

Mmmmmmm tastes like chicken ;)

Wrapped in bacon!!! LOL:D:eek::D

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

really want to try this out but i use wifi a lot and was wondering if you are trying to fix it or if you're leaving as is. do you have to do the reboot thing every time it connects? i know a lot of the other roms have the same issue.

Back
Top Bottom