• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] [ Team Osiris ][ Linaro ] CyanogenMOD 10 Beta 2.0 Camera WORKING ( Jellybean 4.1.2 ) for ZTE WARP

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

LMAO so very true...........;)

what are the sensors and what do they affect on phone?

Sensors include (but are not limited to) the GPS, compass, light sensor, accelerometer, etc. Not having them affects their associated features, like GPS positioning, automatic brightness, rate of travel information in maps and auto screen rotation.

Edit: Ninja'd... twice over!! =O

really want to try this out but i use wifi a lot and was wondering if you are trying to fix it or if you're leaving as is. do you have to do the reboot thing every time it connects? i know a lot of the other roms have the same issue.

definetly trying to fix it.. its come a ways if you look at old releases. now at least the modules are loaded properly.

really want to try this out but i use wifi a lot and was wondering if you are trying to fix it or if you're leaving as is. do you have to do the reboot thing every time it connects? i know a lot of the other roms have the same issue.

Good things come to thos who wait... it will get there.....;)

Sensors include (but are not limited to) the GPS, compass, light sensor, accelerometer, etc. Not having them affects their associated features, like GPS positioning, automatic brightness, rate of travel information in maps and auto screen rotation.

Edit: Ninja'd... twice over!! =O

gps works.. i did get proximity, and light to work.. but orientation.. not yet...

I tried everything under the sun... and I could not get it to stay connected.

Static IP address did the trick for me. Used the ipconfig app to see the dns and IP then voila! Stable connection.
If for some reason drops it, just change the last number in the address.

Back
Top Bottom