• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Custom Design - Triumph Aluminum Case

Well everything is ready to go, the model is finalized and everything is dimensioned to 1% over spec for shimming. I don't know what agentc13 is doing, but I gave him to go ahead to get the donations going. Since this ends up being cheaper than thought, I suggest everyone only donates $5 because I think that will be enough to reach $65. I'll post up some final renders soon.

Is it possible to donate cash or anything? I don't have any cards :/

Also, is it too late to be interested in helping? I haven't been on here in a while...

Wow, I thought pooling the money for this prototype would take much longer, but instead it's taken a matter of days instead of weeks!

I'll be donating $10 through Paypal as soon as I get home from school.

It may seem like it, but for each case that uses 2 it would be less than a dollar so it wouldn't really add much cost...

well actually these bolts shouldn't be more than 10c a piece really. And I would like to send the cases with a spare or two incase you lose one. Its not a common bolt.

Yeah, I will call him tonight, how many would you need?

It depends on how many cases get preordered. We should probably hold off on it untill we get the preorders rolling.Thanks though, when the time comes, I will definitely let you know.

cool bolts! and im definatly pre-ordering once this is up and going.

BTW, my money will be in your paypal tonight k :D

cool bolts! and im definatly pre-ordering once this is up and going.

BTW, my money will be in your paypal tonight k :D

dude we already got enough and you have helped out the community. But if you want to help me buy a micrometer, I wouldn't't say no :D

Yeah lol I donated already too (at least I think it went through) and I still plan on giving ten more when I get paid. For future costs I suppose

I can't wait to snag one of these beasts, that's a very unique lookin case, def a head turner

Back
Top Bottom