• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

LOL... This is Metro... :D

Hey any one find a way to get around the MMS issue? Is there an app (besides Joyn) that will let you send MMS on your own number over wifi?

You need data connection to send MMS. For some reason the stock messaging app receives and sends MMS perfectly but GOsms can't do either.

Does anyone still happen to have the first version of this ROM?
The newer beta release use three different files to boot instead of one boot.img...I believe the first release just had a boot.img.

Does anyone still happen to have the first version of this ROM?
The newer beta release use three different files to boot instead of one boot.img...I believe the first release just had a boot.img.

Actually, i don't think this rom has a boot.img...kernel used on cm10 is stock because the bootloader is locked

ohh and a side note I believe the motion is a combination of mdpi&hdpi so a compatible theme has to be found for it to work properly.... I'm not really sure

So everything but text and 4g is working on CM10? Correct? If so I might just have to try it out. A third party SMS app won't work?

So everything but text and 4g is working on CM10? Correct? If so I might just have to try it out. A third party SMS app won't work?

Third party SMS doesn't work. Internet texting should work, but you'd have to use a separate phone number.

I don't text very much, but do every few days at most (FB kinda took over texting for me lol) so I don't know if I would like to try this out and see what I think. I mean calling works, 3g works, apps, etc so just texting (and 4g) I could handle that I think so I could see what its like What do others think?

Back
Top Bottom