• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

It's pretty much complete besides the issues mentioned. If you don't text much, then I'd say go for it. Just make sure you read all of the instructions carefully.

Found a minor bugger earlier today. When receiving two phone calls the phone does not stop buzzing until both been disconnected.

No joy on the ROM...
yvy7ajas.jpg

Sent from my mind using an LG ms770

Just get it from metro's crappy app store. Its been on there for a while. ...I know, it means you will have to enable the app again. Woe. Lol.

Hmm.... thanks kor. Yup! Free is awesome!!!
Edit* double thanks man. It turns out that's one of the only applications that I didn't backup.
**edit 2: add pic

New issue. Yes I switched to 3g and tried again. Also made it system always same results.

u2y6yjuq.jpg

What files are need to get past morning calling?
I know bootloader and kernel are checked, so they can't be touched.
Also we need to have wallpaper in boot.img...are there any others that are needed to not get a morning calling error?

What files are need to get past morning calling?
I know bootloader and kernel are checked, so they can't be touched.
Also we need to have wallpaper in boot.img...are there any others that are needed to not get a morning calling error?

There's a file called morningcall...I forget where though.

When a non metro phone is flashed to metropcs. 4G and mms don't work. maybe for the same reason is also true for cm10.

The sim card is the culprit.

Back
Top Bottom