• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

I changed that but soon switched back to stock so I couldn't see if it helped anything.

Sent from my mind using an LG ms770

Not trying to be a noob or anything buuuttt, almost 3 pages of this thread have been about joyn. can someone like make a new thread about it because i suscribed to this thread because i was waiting till cm10 4g and texting finally worked. my phone keeps blowing up on things that are not relevant to this. sorry guys if i sound desperate i just want to know only about cyanogen mod 10 right now :l

Not trying to be a noob or anything buuuttt, almost 3 pages of this thread have been about joyn. can someone like make a new thread about it because i suscribed to this thread because i was waiting till cm10 4g and texting finally worked. my phone keeps blowing up on things that are not relevant to this. sorry guys if i sound desperate i just want to know only about cyanogen mod 10 right now :l

Sadly, hoark has stopped working on the Motion for now... So no 4G on CM10 for a loooonnnnggggg time......

Not trying to be a noob or anything buuuttt, almost 3 pages of this thread have been about joyn. can someone like make a new thread about it because i suscribed to this thread because i was waiting till cm10 4g and texting finally worked. my phone keeps blowing up on things that are not relevant to this. sorry guys if i sound like a "f*g" i just want to know only about cyanogen mod 10 right now :l

If Joyn works over 3G/1X, then we should be able to use that instead of SMS. I had to uninstall CM10 because I keep forgetting SMS didn't work, then wondering why no one would text me back. I'll try it out this weekend.

So that's why Joyn is relevant... For me anyway.

Lol. Many phones NEVER get fully working custom ROMs in my experience. Cm7 for the ascend is STILL buggy after what? Three years?

Sent from my mind using an LG ms770

In settings, under About Phone, then Status, Network says "MetroPCS" on stock. On CM10 it says "LG U+". Anyone know how to change it back to metropcs?

Back
Top Bottom