• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

I'm running Megatron 6.1.1. Seems to be working just fine too. What's up?

Also, Blood... I just rebooted and the HK Toolbox held my cpu settings. Min 120 and Max 1300, Gov-lagfree, and i/o- SIO. The scheduler held. :)

Nothing just following to see who is trying the new kernels on Megatron. Just nosy.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

some other app or script must of set the scheduler when you rebooted cause the toolbox doesn't touch it at boot.

OK. I don't know how though because i don't have any other apps that I know of that will do that on my phone right now. I've rebooted 3 times and it holds on SIO every time. Possibly something left over from Voltage Control?? Hmmmm, oh well... it works for me. lol :D

Helluva job on your 1st app of this sort. It's straight, to the point, and gets the job done nicely. :thumbup:

Nothing just following to see who is trying the new kernels on Megatron. Just nosy.

LMAO!! I hear ya. You gonna give it a try? Mine's running great.

OK. I don't know how though because i don't have any other apps that I know of that will do that on my phone right now. I've rebooted 3 times and it holds on SIO every time. Possibly something left over from Voltage Control?? Hmmmm, oh well... it works for me. lol :D

Helluva job on your 1st app of this sort. It's straight, to the point, and gets the job done nicely. :thumbup:

LMAO!! I hear ya. You gonna give it a try? Mine's running great.

Yeah I think I will. I liked newer hyper builds with ct. Blood is perfecting this kernel with each other build so I like to follow the progress. Just downloaded it flashing in a minute

Yeah I think I will. I liked newer hyper builds with ct. Blood is perfecting this kernel with each other build so I like to follow the progress. Just downloaded it flashing in a minute

Check out the his new Hyper Kernel Toolbox app too. It's nice to have an app specifically built for his kernel and it's functions. Zram, fsync, etc. Very easy to enable or disable them.

Check out the his new Hyper Kernel Toolbox app too. It's nice to have an app specifically built for his kernel and it's functions. Zram, fsync, etc. Very easy to enable or disable them.

Superuser is denying it? How do I fix that

Superuser is denying it? How do I fix that

Have you gone in and set SU to allow all?

I wiped cache and dalvik before flashing too. I then flashed the kernel then booted up and installed the app.

Just want to make sure this is right. Say I install RC1 then I would use the app to set the limit to say 1200 if that is what I wanted? Would that prevent the phone from ever going beyond that?

Have you gone in and set SU to allow all?

I wiped cache and dalvik before flashing too. I then flashed the kernel then booted up and installed the app.

Yeah I got it now. Had to reinstall the app

Just want to make sure this is right. Say I install RC1 then I would use the app to set the limit to say 1200 if that is what I wanted? Would that prevent the phone from ever going beyond that?

the phone will always have a couple seconds where it spikes past what the max is set to for certain tasks then go back down. I had a patch to stop that before but apparently it caused trouble.

the next build I'll just do a couple versions, one that goes up to 1360 and probably just a 1000 build to see if that helps out.

Spoke too soon had to do a battery pull last night when using gmail and another this morning when checking the web. Using Megatron 6.1.1 and the apps that locked me up were Gmail and Boat Browser. Phone had been on for two days prior to this. Using Smartass2 and BFQ with 220 Minimum and 1000 Maximum. I downloaded and installed the app Blood I am impressed.

Blood, any chance you'll make a version that goes up to 1400 for those of who's phones can handle it? I can run mine at 1400 all day with no problems.
Thanks

It works fine. No freeze ups at all. I just took about 10 and they all took perfectly. Fast too! :D

EDIT V10 doesn't have any of the other tweaks does it? Pretty sure it doesn't but wanted to make sure.

if I remember right 10 is a fully stock kernel except for my CPU tweaks.

if I remember right 10 is a fully stock kernel except for my CPU tweaks.

Yep. I went back and read and that's what it says. It only has the OCing. Man, this new kernel cranked up to 1400 plus all your other tweaks will be a BEAST! :D

This is mainly for anyone who was having problems with build 12 to see if it helps.

Build 13 RC2 Main: H4Beta13RC2m.zip

removed all the frequencies above 1000, so ignore anything higher then that in the toolbox.
lowered the voltage for all the freqs
tweaked all the governors
edited lg dvfs for the new freq setup
added HK Toolbox

btw, if your using SuperSU I recommend going to its settings and disabling Re-authentication and Show notifications then the Toolbox will open a lot faster.

Im going to try this out on the phone I "think" might be damaged. Hoping for the best.

BTW the app is awesome

EDIT: well i have news pretty quickly, everything seems to be working like a charm on the questionable phone. cpu is not sticking. camera, camcorder, everything acts normally no matter what i do the cpu drops right back down to 220 right away.

Hey blood this release, 13, has fixed my screen flashing problems on flipboard, the camera still starts flashing when I switch to front camera. But I wanted to share its helping me.

I'm running 12RC1 and saw the things about the screen flashing when changing camera from front to back so I tried it. Mine does the same thing. The camera screen starts flashing and will not quit. Found a way to stop it though. Instead of rebooting the phone I just back out of the camera app and use the FAST REBOOT app. It stops the flashing camera screen without a full reboot.

Edit:

Just went back in and tried it again and it's working fine. Seems to be an intermittent issue, Blood.

Back
Top Bottom