• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

@blood I took wets suggestion and flashed beta 12 with Megatron. This thing is screaming. I've had 1 lock up but I'm almost positive that was my fault.

Props on the Toolbox as well. Straightforward and simple. I'm enjoying it.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Blood, Just wanted to drop in and let ya know that the H4Beta13RC2u aka Frankenstein is running like a freaking BEAST!!! I doubt I'll have any issues to report with it because I reboot at least once a day to change batteries. Unless you come out with something better, I'm sticking with this one Bro. Nice work man!!

To everyone else, this kernel is only for those phones which can run 1400 with no issues. If you can't run 1400 with no problems, don't ask for it because it'll lock your phone up.

Blood,

Some feedback on your latest kernels for you.

On 12 i had to do a battery pull around 24 hours with the settings I previously posted. I also had the phone heat up like crazy a couple times and eat the battery up...even after I tried a reboot.

13 had been running really smooth until I just froze and had to do a battery pull after trying to launch Youtube app. I'd say it was running for about 30 hrs. I think I had it on sio and deadline, 220 and 1000. No heating up though.

Thanks for your efforts.

Hi Blood, I experienced similar situation as Chunky Monkey had, except no overheating issue. On 12 I did a battery pull after about 36 hours (phone was in idle when it froze). On 13 the phone is still running fine since the time you updated.

To everyone else, this kernel is only for those phones which can run 1400 with no issues. If you can't run 1400 with no problems, don't ask for it because it'll lock your phone up.

I think is the opposite, isn't that the reason why the kernel only goes to 1Ghz max?

I think is the opposite, isn't that the reason why the kernel only goes to 1Ghz max?

Bro, the kernel I'm talking about hasn't been posted in this forum. It's a special build that Blood made for phones that can handle the 1. 4ghz setting.

If your phone can handle 1.4ghz I'm sure he would let you have it. I'm running it right now and my phone is running great.

Had to pull the battery after about three days, I am on H4Beta13 and megatron 6.1.1. It was the web browser that froze the phone.

Had to pull the battery after about three days, I am on H4Beta13 and megatron 6.1.1. It was the web browser that froze the phone.

I had a slight freeze cause by the web browser also. I was able to force close it before it completely locked. Using Megatron with build 12 and Boat Browser. The only issues I've had came from the browser. The first time I thought I got greedy and had too many tabs open, but this time was a single Window

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Just locked up and had to do a battery pull browsing the web in boat browser. Running v.12 on for about 36 hours. Sio/ondemandx 220/1100 set in hktoolbox. Guess I will give v.13 a try.

Up almost 40 hrs on v.13. Starting out very fast, but now am noticing some lag. Not as much lag as when I was on v.12 and not freezing/overheating so far.

Hey Blood, 13 Is working the best so far for my lazy phone, About 3 And a half days before my first lockup. Just picked the phone up the keys were all blue and non responsive, was not hot or anything though, keep up the great work man!

Bloodawn- If possible could I try out the H4Beta13RC2u? My phone runs 1400 no problem. Ive been running CT Final with built in kernal for months, and just tried out the new one, but since its only went to 1000 i went back to the built in hyper kernel. Nice work man!

Bloodawn- If possible could I try out the H4Beta13RC2u? My phone runs 1400 no problem. Ive been running CT Final with built in kernal for months, and just tried out the new one, but since its only went to 1000 i went back to the built in hyper kernel. Nice work man!

Just keep in mind that this kernel has not been tested for long-term stability. I reboot my phone at least once a day. Usually more. With all of the kernel features enabled, this kernel is a beast!

Phone media playback began to skip. I had it clocked at 120 and 900, then increased it to 1000. It was still skipping so I reset the phone and songs play fine again. My version of the lag I guess.

H4Beta13RC2u.zip

make sure you flash the new app after flashing the kernel.

Phone media playback began to skip. I had it clocked at 120 and 900, then increased it to 1000. It was still skipping so I reset the phone and songs play fine again. My version of the lag I guess.

if the min frequency is too low while your playing music it cause it to skip.

I reset mine every night also, just makes me feel like it runs better after reboot. About to flash it now!

Thanks!

I'm the same way. I also use Fast reboot throughout the day if my phone seems like it's starting to lag. The MIUI launcher also has a tool that will free up RAM. I've been using it since flashing the MIUI apk. :D

I'm the same way. I also use Fast reboot throughout the day if my phone seems like it's starting to lag. The MIUI launcher also has a tool that will free up RAM. I've been using it since flashing the MIUI apk. :D

I wish there is a reboot scheduler, e.g., a tool can set the time/frequency of automatic reboot (probably midnight in every two days).

Blood, is it possible to add this feature to the HKtools? Thanks.

I wish there is a reboot scheduler, e.g., a tool can set the time/frequency of automatic reboot (probably midnight in every two days).

Blood, is it possible to add this feature to the HKtools? Thanks.

Actually, there is a scheduler out there that will reboot your phone at a specific time. I've read where some other members have used it.

Maybe someone can give you the name of it. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom