• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

Wetbiker, you were right, this thing freakin flies! BTW, the MIUI apk, available in the play store?

Yep, it's fast!! Here's the link to the MIUI 2.0 launcher. It's in Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ihome2&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

I actually signed up at MIUI homepage to get my apk. It gives me the opportunity to give feedback on it if I ever want to. MIUI is also asking for everyone to give feedback and report any bugs.

Here's the link for their website PLUS the apk in case you wanna sign up.

http://en.miui.com/thread-2345-1-1.html

Hey Bloodawn,
Would it help at all if on the days where I dont really need my phone for much I ran a JB rom and put in your JB kernel? Or would it be best to wait until you have the GB version nailed down?

Just some feedback, had lockups/odd behavior/crashes with 13b. However, I got my new phone from Ting and have had ZERO problems with hyper kernel v3, which is something I had problems with immediately on my old phone. Perhaps some phones can't even handle 1000mhz? Mind you these are both refurbs.

I am having trouble getting Bluetooth to work at all with the new Kernel. I am using Megatron 6.1. Does the Bluetooth Fix work for this Kernel as well Blood?

I am having trouble getting Bluetooth to work at all with the new Kernel. I am using Megatron 6.1. Does the Bluetooth Fix work for this Kernel as well Blood?

nothing related to BT has been touched in any of my kernels.

that fix is only for CT and all it did was stop a problem with passwords, and that was a rom issue, not anything with the kernel.

nothing related to BT has been touched in any of my kernels.

that fix is only for CT and all it did was stop a problem with passwords, and that was a rom issue, not anything with the kernel.

Thanks for letting me know.

Just another update, still on my new phone and have had zero problems with it. hyperkernel v3. With the next update of the beta I will go back to testing new kernels.

No issue here either. However, I need to pair Bluetooth headphone in manual mode. I think it is a problem with Marquee in general (even with the stock rom). The same headphone pairs with galaxy play automatically without any issue.

By the way, AutomateIT app works very well. I never had a lockup since I set the phone to reboot every midnight.

All I got to say is WOW!! My phone is somewhat more responsive now, so far no problems and my phone doesn't overheat as much unlike hyper kernel v3 where it would overheat just by using facebook. I might go back to v2.2 since I enjoy going over the phones potential speed like 1.3ghz. Great kernel so far running beta 13 can't wait for it to be completed and definitely can't wait for the new CTMod to come out. Keep it up Bloodawn don't keep us waiting too long lol

All I got to say is WOW!! My phone is somewhat more responsive now, so far no problems and my phone doesn't overheat as much unlike hyper kernel v3 where it would overheat just by using facebook. I might go back to v2.2 since I enjoy going over the phones potential speed like 1.3ghz. Great kernel so far running beta 13 can't wait for it to be completed and definitely can't wait for the new CTMod to come out. Keep it up Bloodawn don't keep us waiting too long lol

On beta 12 you can set it to 1.36ghz max.. But like all the others it will lock up after a few days of use.

I've been building and testing kernels on my own phone for the past few weeks and heres what I came up with:

Build 19 RC3m: H4B19RC3m.zip

This build has been tested on my phone up to 50 hours without any lockups (every other build locked up at 40 hours any time I opened GTA 3)

Switched the kernel back to 2.6.35.7, all the other features are the same as build 13.
Set the default SD Read-Ahead back to 128 to make it more friendly with the Toolbox.
Enabled brazilianwax, interactive and smartass again but they still need to be tuned a little to work right.
Fixed some bugs with how settings are displayed in the Toolbox.

If this works well for you guys I'll make a couple governor changes and it it will probably be ready for a official release.

Beta 13 made my phone irresponsive and would lag badly after 34 hours and had to do a battery pull. Alright now on to beta 19

Just to report, Build 19 RC3m works really well. It's been 60hrs now I haven't had any issues with my phone (min 220, max 1200).

Am I doing something wrong, just got back into town and did the new build 19 and I can't get the overclock to stay set in the toolbox, I close out, come back and still only 1000?

Back
Top Bottom