• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Kernel][GB] H426 - BDTweaks now on Google Play (06/24/13)

Am I doing something wrong, just got back into town and did the new build 19 and I can't get the overclock to stay set in the toolbox, I close out, come back and still only 1000?

kernels with "m" in the name can only be set up to 1000 and kernels with "oc" will be able to be set up to 1360 or 1400 depending on if I can fix something. the Overclock settings in the toolbox are only work with oc kernels.

this is running well on both my phones, the turd and the new one lol. just hit 50 hours up on both and still going strong!

Edit: well both phones froze up on me shortly after i opened my big mouth lol.

I was browsing the web, looking at youtube and started acting wonkey on me wanting to lock but not quite doing it. So i set it down to check the other phone which i found was locked up and the screen wouldnt come on. I went back to the original phone i was playing with and the screen wouldnt come on. had to pull the battery in both.

So after a two days most apps like Facebook and YouTube tend to take forever to load and after the fourth day is when it starts to lock up while running beta 19 on megatron

OK, the phone has been running for more than 4 days without any issue. I am using megatron rom and beta 19. For those of you who have lockups, what rom are you using?

I'm seeing some lag with 19 while playing Wipeout. Had been up for 68 hours. 300 min 1000 max. Lionheart. No overheating like I've seen before and no freezing. Ctmod. Reboot and it runs smooth again. Seems like a lot of progress has been made with the kernal. Thanks!

Mine is still kicking too with no lockups since the 20th at 2 am. Was a little sluggish when doing music and GBA a few days ago but that is probably from the lower clock setting.

RC3m was posted on the 19th and 65 people have downloaded it, only 2 people had to do a battery pull so I'm calling the kernel lockup fixed. If you still have problems blame it on only having 512mb of ram or the app you were using.

So heres the official release for HyperKernel 4, OC kernel coming soon.

H4-22m - Fully stable
RC3m with governor tweaks and frandom support added
Updated HKToolbox to v1.3 (bug fixes, optimizations, added support for setting Frandom)

Full list of kernel features/changes and recommended toolbox settings are in the fist post.

RC3m was posted on the 19th and 65 people have downloaded it, only 2 people had to do a battery pull so I'm calling the kernel lockup fixed. If you still have problems blame it on only having 512mb of ram or the app you were using.

So heres the official release for HyperKernel 4, OC kernel coming soon.

H4-22m - Fully stable
RC3m with governor tweaks and frandom support added
Updated HKToolbox to v1.3 (bug fixes, optimizations, added support for setting Frandom)

Full list of kernel features/changes and recommended toolbox settings are in the fist post.

Ill just say that games load faster and run more efficient on 1 ghz but still somewhat lag but not as much as before, Bloodawn you did well of a good job nice work :D can't wait for the overclock kernel release and the New CT Mod rock on!!!!

I need to post this!.. Highest benchmark on my marquee ever, and the kernel is not even OC!! :D

Attachments

• screenshot-1364357702945.png
    screenshot-1364357702945.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 175
I need to post this!.. Highest benchmark on my marquee ever, and the kernel is not even OC!! :D

Just 2k points worth of better coding and we'll have the HTC one.

I know you can do it blodddawn. :D

Seriously though, good work. I was starting to get frustrated too, I can only imagine how you must of felt.

And thanks for making this available to everyone as well as working on it. I do appreciate it.

argh stupid sprint! made me reflash an older kernal to see if it was the latest messing with my phone...turned out it was stupid sprint! data works fine but calls and texts have been intermittant. i haven't received a couple calls and like a dozen texts came at one time from throughout the day.

maybe it's just houston but how about the rest of you guys?

latest kernal has been smooth and great so far.hopefully it'll stay that way after a couple days

Quick question for you Blood. Why isn't the Hyper Kernel screen coming on when I power on my phone and connected to charger? Just curious because on all your previous builds of Hyper had it

argh stupid sprint! made me reflash an older kernal to see if it was the latest messing with my phone...turned out it was stupid sprint! data works fine but calls and texts have been intermittant. i haven't received a couple calls and like a dozen texts came at one time from throughout the day.

maybe it's just houston but how about the rest of you guys?

Yes. I had been having the same issues a week or so ago. Seems resolved now.

Hi Blood,

H4-22m - Runs mostly perfect!
Zero lockups, nice battery consumption, and smooth.

But, I am still seeing a little lag after 20 hours or so. It is most noticeable in the game Wipeout. What happens is sound plays fine, but the screen hiccups and "freezes". I switched governors to see if it would help and I am on smartass2 now. It does improve performance a bit. Also, memory doesn't seem to be an issue because I tried closing all running apps that were not needed and it didn't really help. A reboot does allow it to run smooth.

Maybe the overclockable version will solve the issue?

Oh, I noticed you stated in a post earlier:
(every other build locked up at 40 hours any time I opened GTA 3)
Did you edit your build.prop, because Play says GTA 3 is not compatible for my phone? If so, can you let us know what phone you put in?

Hi Blood,

H4-22m - Runs mostly perfect!
Zero lockups, nice battery consumption, and smooth.

But, I am still seeing a little lag after 20 hours or so. It is most noticeable in the game Wipeout. What happens is sound plays fine, but the screen hiccups and "freezes". I switched governors to see if it would help and I am on smartass2 now. It does improve performance a bit. Also, memory doesn't seem to be an issue because I tried closing all running apps that were not needed and it didn't really help. A reboot does allow it to run smooth.

Maybe the overclockable version will solve the issue?

Oh, I noticed you stated in a post earlier: Did you edit your build.prop, because Play says GTA 3 is not compatible for my phone? If so, can you let us know what phone you put in?

you can install GTA 3 if your on CTMod. I never tried installing it with any other rom for this phone tho.

H426m and H426oc
Fixed bugs with overclock
Tuned governors some more
Updated HKToolbox to v1.4

I tested the oc kernel for up to 46 hours without any issues so it should be able as stable as the m kernel, unless of course you set the frequency to something your phone can't handle (mainly 120/1380/1400).

I'm not at a computer but wanted to let you know I downloaded 22 again & flashed again an d no problems since, I just went past 72 hours uptime with he phone I'm typing on!

Back
Top Bottom