• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

Hroark13, I would enjoy a chat session with you about this device if all possible. It seems that posting information on here can get it all lost in the confusion of people trying to be nice and reporting bugs, amongst other things. I have a few ideas on how to get some things working, and I also am positive that I have tracked down a few serious bugs with the sound issue. If you would like to get a-hold of me, you can check my profile on this site for contact information. I still don't have a lot of time to put into anything the way work is going, but if I can hand what I have over to someone I know for a fact can do usually anything they would like to on a phone, might as well.

I am always on skype. I usually do not log into the other messengers unless I am off from work on that day.

What exactly do you mean carrier code? Or where are you putting it. From what I understand carrier codes on gsm are numbers not letters

Well in front of it is says operator=VZW or AT&T on the g2 its something I'll have to probeley change o might not even need it though i m going to mess around with it

I've looked through the thread and I look daily. Is the reboots sorted? I see mixed comments on it. If it was just that 1 thing fixed I could use this as my daily driver. I have tried different launchers and all. Tbh I don't even know if it is a actual reboot or if it just crashes and reloads home screen.

It doesn't look like it's a real reboot.

I'm tethering to my laptop, and when the phone crashes, and reboots I can still connect to it while it's on the boot logo. This shouldn't happen.

I just tested it. A real reboot from the power menu causes the internet to shut off, and on my laptop it shows the network close, and says I'm disconnect. However, when it does one of the crash reboots the internet never dies, and I am still connected to the internet the whole time, boot screen and all. :)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me. My phone is up and running again. Thanks again for all the help and the pointers.

i have something that in theory might fix the ir blaster but i cant get the update-binary to work does anyone know how to get or make a update-binary for a flashable zip

OK so ......I freaking love it ... Ahhhhhh :D

I'm dissecting every function and I have encounter a bug when I turn off the screen it won't light up I have to reboot I haven't had a problem with the sound yet I'll report back in a few I love this ROM BTW omg I love it ahhhhhh... I can't wait for the next build .... Also i have lte a and common services... and gapps aborted so i just flashed the cm11 I repeat gapps aborted and didn't install..

Just rebooted from a crash demigod kernel hw detected plz dload something something I tried to call Also speaker phone doesn't work and volume is too low

Just rebooted from a crash demigod kernel hw detected plz dload something something I tried to call Also speaker phone doesn't work and volume is too low

we already knew all this.... its all been discuss, the reboots, the kernel crash, the mic low, the microphone from headphone not working, the average battery life, the dead screen, the vibration.

we already knew all this.... its all been discuss, the reboots, the kernel crash, the mic low, the microphone from headphone not working, the average battery life, the dead screen, the vibration.

No vibration tho I'm just comfirming ;-;

For me battery life was worse, vibration happens from timeto time not as often as before, and gapps abort for some reason but install perfectly

Alright everybody this thread is getting cluttered with different people posting the same things over and over please read over the form before you post the chances are that somome else has posted it

PS when I had the phone in my pocket for a few minutes it had what it called a subsystem crash this doesent seem to have been mentioned before

did anyone try this ???

I did as well.
Vibration seems: fixed
Wake lock issue: 75% fixed
Kernel crash: fixed (phew thanks)
Speaker phone: broken (no kernel crash tho)
Random reboots: getting better 50% fixed
Did I miss anything?
Thanks hroak13 for your quick response to our cries for help. I know u wanted to ppl to test this build out. So I thought I'd do right by u and test it thoroughly over the course of three days, that should be enough to see what's fixed or not. Hope my review helped

Alright everybody this thread is getting cluttered with different people posting the same things over and over please read over the form before you post the chances are that somome else has posted it

PS when I had the phone in my pocket for a few minutes it had what it called a subsystem crash this doesent seem to have been mentioned before

Its coding ninja!!!!aaaaaahhhh*faints*

Back
Top Bottom