• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {MM}Theme Cyan-o-ally v2

myfishbear

Android Enthusiast
Sep 5, 2010
NJ
Cyan-o-ally v2: a metamorph theme for all you ally users out there

-new icons added, props to goonie21
-fixed buttons, just run a stock theme first if you used my last theme. the vzb mm theme will work
-works on vzc update

cyan-o-ally v2
http://www.mediafire.com/?j1ivlmm15lg6r1l

backround

piss-on-apple.jpg

preview
screenshot.png

-extras-
You can install this with astro or download it from the market

Metamorph
MetaMorph.apk

-How to install-
1. have a black clock installed (you can flash Trident's stock theme http://goo.gl/FBid to achieve this if you have another theme without a black clock or if you have raptor)
2. download everything and place it on your sdcard
3. install metamorph from the market
4. install cyanoally2.zip with metamorph

your done

That's a great looking theme. I might have to try this one out.

By stock theme installed, do you mean simply the default Ally theme? The black clock thing confuses me.
yeah motorsports is right.... you should have the black clock... and if you installed v1 or raptor you might like to install a stock like theme which includes black text and dosent have the the missized txt boxes(i have to edit them with draw9patch.bat in the 2.1 sdk) so i just deleted them so they don't over-wright the stock buttons

Upvote 0
Looks great. I love the g-talk notification icon. One thing I did notice is that my notifications, preferences, and search menus didn't turn blue (I'm using launcherpro). I can see that in your screen shot the search menu isn't blue either. It'd be nice to get those to change as well but I'm not sure if thats possible or not.

Upvote 0
I cannot for the life of me dwn load the stock theme. When I try to unzip the stock theme file, I get an error msg. Then when I go to try again...it says the file is empty.

Could someone help me out..plz?
BTW...I can't remember tlmy current theme. .but...its from V.2 black notification bar...white clock, grey icons.
tux!

Upvote 0
I cannot for the life of me dwn load the stock theme. When I try to unzip the stock theme file, I get an error msg. Then when I go to try again...it says the file is empty.

Could someone help me out..plz?
BTW...I can't remember tlmy current theme. .but...its from V.2 black notification bar...white clock, grey icons.
tux!

That stock theme you are downloading isn't a metamorph, it is a flashable zip. Flash it like you would a kernel.

Reactions: seen03
Upvote 0
Cyan-o-ally v2: a metamorph theme for all you ally users out there

-new icons added, props to goonie21
-fixed buttons, just run a stock theme first if you used my last theme. the vzb mm theme will work
-works on vzc update

cyan-o-ally v2
cyanoally2.zip

backround

piss-on-apple.jpg

preview
screenshot.png

-extras-
You can install this with astro or download it from the market

Metamorph
MetaMorph.apk

-How to install-
1. have a black clock installed (you can flash Trident's stock theme http://goo.gl/FBid to achieve this if you have another theme without a black clock or if you have raptor)
2. download everything and place it on your sdcard
3. install metamorph from the market
4. install cyanoally2.zip with metamorph

your done

I really like the clock you got there man! Any chance you can share where you got it? BTW I love the theme! Rockin' in right now! (even with the background!) thanks again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones