• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Chief on the promotion! I made it to Atlanta, and my connection is about to board. Bummer to see all the delay talk, but if no promo material is out yet, that means that screenshot is no longer valid. I guess next hope is the 21st. Be back later!

Just wondering, are you pissed at your sister too since she works for Verizon? Might make for an awkward Thanksgiving if you don't have your phone by then.

That would be entertaining. "Hans, are you going to pass me the salt or not?".... hans says "Soon. It's coming soon. In the meantime, would you like some pepper instead?"

lol
No, we never talk about her job. The only time we ever have was right before the iPhone 4 release on Verizon, where she wouldn't tell me the release date but she ended up telling my wife, and now with this whole fiasco.

She's also not in any decision-making capacity, so I can't blame her for anything.
. . . .
I'm now hoping for some sort of (under the radar for most people, noone here applies) announcement tomorrow (remember image tags and everything on the sign up page?) with a web only order starting Monday and phones being available either 11/25 or 11/28....

I saw something about the image tags thing, but can someone refresh my memory? What was that all about?

Maybe Verizon will drop a bomb today!!??

When has Verizon EVER surprised us? In a good way, I mean?

Congrats Chief on the promotion! I made it to Atlanta, and my connection is about to board. Bummer to see all the delay talk, but if no promo material is out yet, that means that screenshot is no longer valid. I guess next hope is the 21st. Be back later!

Safe connecting flight home! We'll 'see' you when you are safely on the ground.

Holy Crap, I have been at work non stop...Doing some wrangling at Zuccotti park and a day in court with a domestic violence case.I was hoping for a crumb of good news,something to keep me going forward.....this really stinks.Two guys at work picked up the Razr already,Im not envious but I need a new phone.Someone at Verizon send down a sign.I can see into your office windows from 1Police Plaza,Hang something in your window,I wont tell.Put a date in your window,a thumbs up,a donut, anything....maybe an extention of someone who I can call or annoy.

That would be entertaining. "Hans, are you going to pass me the salt or not?".... hans says "Soon. It's coming soon. In the meantime, would you like some pepper instead?"
That was funny! Let's hope our phone drops before then so Hans doesn't become tempted to follow through on your suggestion!

Holy Crap, I have been at work non stop...Doing some wrangling at Zuccotti park and a day in court with a domestic violence case.I was hoping for a crumb of good news,something to keep me going forward.....this really stinks.Two guys at work picked up the Razr already,Im not envious but I need a new phone.Someone at Verizon send down a sign.I can see into your office windows from 1Police Plaza,Hang something in your window,I wont tell.Put a date in your window,a thumbs up,a donut, anything....maybe an extention of someone who I can call or annoy.

March up there and say you need release date information for an ongoing investigation. :D

This part made me LOL.

Good Morning Gnexers...

HOLY SMOKES! Frisco's really stepped in it now:

He made me a GUIDE!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

That means I get to behave myself now... so you folks may as well behave too and make Steven proud! And thank you for your patience as I figure out this whole "Guide" thing!

EDIT: Now where's my NEXUS????

Congrats on the promotion. We're going to be hanging out more. :)

Congrats on the promotion. We're going to be hanging out more. :)

Congrats to you too, Vette!

Uh, "MORE"??? Can I actually hang out in AF any more than I do now? I already don't have a real life! :rolleyes:

But yeah, look forward to working with you!

@Chanop: Function forum? Heck I forgot about that! Yeah, we've been pretty patient ever since this thing was vaporware... and our dreams will soon come true. I can feel it....

Good Morning Gnexers...

HOLY SMOKES! Frisco's really stepped in it now:

He made me a GUIDE!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

That means I get to behave myself now... so you folks may as well behave too and make Steven proud! And thank you for your patience as I figure out this whole "Guide" thing!

EDIT: Now where's my NEXUS????

Hail to the Chief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom