• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to summarize the last 10 pages for me? I was just made a "Guide" as well, I'm curious as to who nominated me.

Last 10 pages are:
No new information on Verizon release date
FCC released
Natives are restless
Han has left and come back 38 times

lol
No, we never talk about her job. The only time we ever have was right before the iPhone 4 release on Verizon, where she wouldn't tell me the release date but she ended up telling my wife, and now with this whole fiasco.

She's also not in any decision-making capacity, so I can't blame her for anything.

I saw something about the image tags thing, but can someone refresh my memory? What was that all about?

When has Verizon EVER surprised us? In a good way, I mean?

I think for Thanksgiving you should only text her while at the table.

Congrats on the promotion. We're going to be hanging out more. :)

Congrats to you too!!

I completely agree... even though I didn't get that far! :)

Wait, navy for you too?

If it comes out tomorrow... I will be buying it... pretty much... I will be buying it whenever it comes out... not going to breakdown and get either of the R-phones....:D

+1

Anyone care to summarize the last 10 pages for me? I was just made a "Guide" as well, I'm curious as to who nominated me.

Congrats!!

So... what do guides do, exactly? Guide people?

I want to sincerely congratulate chief for being appointed. If there's anything that I or anyone of the other staff members could do to help you in your job please let us know. My doors especially open to you and I serve Starbucks!

Wow, so are they passing out Guide titles today? I guess mine got lost in the mail. :p

Eh, I guess I'd rather wait til Mod day!

Ooooh, the banning I would do!!!

Sr._Burns.jpeg

Ok, so, it's been a slow morning so far, so I figured out I would just say this (it's sort of a shameless self plug :D)

So, thanks to you guys, I now have 24GB of free cloud storage with Minus. I started out with 10GB so 14 of you signed up through that link in my signature, so thanks guys!
(If you feel like giving me another GB or 2, just click that link up there and sign up, you'll get 10GB+ free too ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom