• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this thread for about a week. I was about to register for an account but apparently I already have one; I wanted to say I appreciate all the respect people are putting out for Tech. I'm a freshman here and we are still in lockdown, it helps to know how supportive people are.

Stay safe and welcome and stay safe

Bored:
GSBt0.jpg

Lol

I don't even feel like I should post in this thread anymore because I have either been called names or ignored. My source has been named in this thread several times, and then his twitter has been bombarded both publicly and via DM's.

So, as my last post in this thread since I am allowed to be hated/name called without repercussions, I will only and again say this. And I am not the xxx.1.xx.1q guy.

If you are very, very lucky, you will have an opportunity to pre-order this week (as I previously posted the week of 12/5), but ultimately the Samsung i515 VZW LTE phone will not release until (AGAIN) the week of 12/12.

good night, and good bye.

And as I have posted many times, by 12/15, most all of you should have this phone in your hands.

good luck

When I hear about futher perceived delays... teddyearp's posts are brought to mind.. Hmmm

Said it yesterday, damn... Teddyearp, who is this guy!! He better be playing the lottery!

Thanks for sharing, but I don't see how these upload speeds are that special without a side by side comparison. I bought a Razr on 11/21 while I was traveling and took two speed test on LTE.

This one was taken while driving in College Station:
shot_000002.png

This one while sitting stationary:
shot_000001.jpg

Without a comparison of devices it's hard to say how great these are!

Here are some pix in the wild, thanks to blkbeltkid17. Thank you!!!

Nexus1.jpg

Thank you, blkbeltkid! :)

I just had to tell my OG Droid it has to keep working for another week. Waiting on it to grow arms and legs, give me the finger and throw itself in the trash. My poor droid. My poor me.

You think you have it bad? I'm currently using a Samsung Intensity (read: BASIC phone) until the Nexus comes out.

So if I have my Nexus at 9 am tomorrow. Will i still be welcome to come and share my enthusiasm?
Yes, but you better post a lot of pictures and be prepared to answer our questions! :p We'll probably have you test out some stuff. I for one want to know more about video format playback capabilities.

Hey guys, I've been lurking on this thread for about a week. I was about to register for an account but apparently I already have one; I wanted to say I appreciate all the respect people are putting out for Tech. I'm a freshman here and we are still in lockdown, it helps to know how supportive people are.

Stay safe.

Thanks for sharing, but I don't see how these upload speeds are that special without a side by side comparison. I bought a Razr on 11/21 while I was traveling and took two speed test on LTE.

This one was taken while driving in College Station:
shot_000002.png

This one while sitting stationary:
shot_000001.jpg

Without a comparison of devices it's hard to say how great these are!

haha and your on a real phone and i was on a demo unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom