• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

A Sankyo Pachinko machine. I saw tons of EM stuff behind it and it looked neat so I got it. I still have no clue how to play it properly and I think it's sorta broke since the balls never dispense unless you hit a win and the win is 99% impossible so eventually it steals all the balls into the 'traps' (which I suppose is how you lose?)

So the only way to get them back is to manually get them out one by one from the rear. Also, they don't cascade properly down the playfield and hit the glass and get stuck in the window. New to me but I will learn.

Reactions: joe71
Upvote 0
Microsoft ergonomic desktop. I read that it is good, but I didn't know how much. And I'm glad that I decided to address Microsoft customer service before making the purchase. Yes, I have to get used to using the desktop, but it allows me to place my hands in a comfortable position. I've almost forgotten about my wrist pain.
I adopted a split keyboard many years ago. The only problem I've found is once accustomed to typing on one it's near impossible for me to type on a traditional board without staring at my hands.

Reactions: lexb
Upvote 0
U8H-Reward_ScaleMaxWidthWzY0MF0__ScaleMaxHeightWzc1MF0.png

and

6412954_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Upvote 0
Since I'm renovating my house right now, I'm buying a lot of building materials. For example, today I bought laminate flooring. This is what it looks like. I think it's the perfect flooring. It will last a long time. Even the construction company, which helps me with repairs, advised me not to bother in more detail and buy laminate. That's why I managed to buy laminate today and the guys have even managed to lay a few squares. I think it looks pretty good. Oh, this repair, every day I spend money on some materials, I wish it was over already.
laminate112233-300x300.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A few things lately:
Went out Christmas shopping, and got one, desk organizers for my brother-in-law:

a portable usb charging lamp for my sister:

A few thermal shirts for my friend with neon green color t-shirts,

a small usb charger added with the desk organizer for my brother in law as well..

upload_2022-12-18_22-7-23.png

upload_2022-12-18_22-4-49.png

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones