• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root radio update

casper604

Jul 9, 2013
one of the main reasons i wanted to root my htc evo v 4g was to upgrade my radio to get better signal. unfortunently i have not been able to really find anything on how to do that or even if it would really help. main reason is a get bad signal at work so texts between me and my wife are delayed if they show up at all i want to do something that will give me better signal at work. any suggestions?

This is a good group in this forum. We've managed to get people through many sticky situations. As long as you read and understand and ask questions before you start and follow the directions exactly, you will be fine. In all the s-off cases I've only seen one person end up unrecoverable and I have doubt that it couldn't be recovered. :)

Reactions: OverByter
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones