• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] CTMod 3.80 (04/07/13)

I updated the mmsc URL. But I'm still not able to receive mms messages. Any Ideas?

Thanks for your help!

delete telephony.db and telephony.db-journal from /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases and reboot, see if it works then.

I'll try to get a fix out soon so everyone doesn't have to manually change it.

you can't install system apps by just pressing Install.

copy the Calendar.apk from your backup to /system/app and replace the current one.

Tried that too but seems not to work, possibly because it is a odex copy. Can anyone help with a deodex copy from 2.3.6 please?

delete telephony.db and telephony.db-journal from /data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases and reboot, see if it works then.

I'll try to get a fix out soon so everyone doesn't have to manually change it.

deleted telephony.db but couldn't find telephony.db-journal. Rebooted and no luck. I dialed ##3282# to check settings and when i tried to open mmsc url settings it gave me an fc saying the phone com.android stopped unexpectedly. Everything else seems to work just fine. I cannot send or receive mms now. I can wait for an update unless you have any other ideas. Thanks again. I really do enjoy this rom. Fast, responsive and my battery lasts forever!

Update... I manually recreated the apn rebooted and I'm now sending and receiving mms messages!

Thanks for your help!

Nice work Bloodawn!!! Glad to see you over in our threads bro.. CTmod has made some strides since our days in the prevail threads :D

Thanks for helping Chev and I get lidroid's quick panel on Megatron btw..

Thanks blood for all you do. Calendar zip. Worked great. I was wondering the music app keeps crashing on me any sugestions ?

Thanks blood for all you do. Calendar zip. Worked great. I was wondering the music app keeps crashing on me any sugestions ?

Yes thanks for the Calendar zip file, workked perfectly!

For crashing music app have you tried clearing the app data and restarting? That fixed it up for me.

Yeah tried cache wipe in recovery and clearing data in mannage apps just noticed if I click on artist with single song it works but any with like 3 songs by same artist it crashes.

So I have been using this rom for quite some time now and I must say it really F'n sweet!!! However I haven't been able to get some of the dialer codes to work!!! Also when I tried to use one of the options on one my phone screen went to a little android guy with an ! And my led light was purple like it was trying to be red and blue at the same time!! Can anyone tell me what happened???? I had to do a battery pull but phone was fine!!!

Also why is the wimax settings so diffucult to look at??? And does anyone know how to do this I keep looking but to no prevail!!! Can someone please provide a list of all the wimax files on the transform ultra??? It would be greatly appriciated!! Also what would happen if they wernt locked?? Or what happens if we use them?? And why can't we access wimax state in the packages.xml files??? Its their it just won't let me edit the value to access it. Cani just copy the file to a computer and edit it??? Then use adb to pull that file and replace the newone with the modifications ?? Would they actually stay??? I'm not sure iff it would mess anything up??

And last where is the sprint native hotspot apk actually located??? I'm posting a screen shot of the short cut I have on my desktop!!! When I push it it takes me to the screen to toadjust the settings (number of people connect, time out length)ect!!! Where is the location of the program??? The only way I can get to it is the shortcut!! Also does the native usb tethering ever work for anyone??? I'm very intrested in learning to do some dev and moding!!! If one of the great devvs here would point me in the right directin and provide me some knowledge and tools it would be greatly appreciated!!! Great rom BLOOD!!!!

Attachments

• screenshot-1347123291210.png
    screenshot-1347123291210.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 139
  • screenshot-1347133770570.png
    screenshot-1347133770570.png
    61 KB · Views: 153
Man I love this rom smooth and speedy. Question though why is my baseband x.EG29? Would me adding your blue theme affect that?

Bloodawn,

First, I want to say that I was pleasantly suprised today to see that you have brought CTMod from Prevail to this nice phone. Really glad I donated in the past for all your great work on this mod.

Not sure if you remember me, but I was the swype guy in the prevail forum as well. With that said, why don't you like swype?!?!? ;)

I downloaded the deleted app zip from your OP and noticed just a "keyboard" apk in there, where is swype? I'd like to reinstall that, even though this phone offers a great physical keyboard, I like my options depending on the situation.

Thanks again Bloodawn :D

Bloodawn,

First, I want to say that I was pleasantly suprised today to see that you have brought CTMod from Prevail to this nice phone. Really glad I donated in the past for all your great work on this mod.

Not sure if you remember me, but I was the swype guy in the prevail forum as well. With that said, why don't you like swype?!?!? ;)

I downloaded the deleted app zip from your OP and noticed just a "keyboard" apk in there, where is swype? I'd like to reinstall that, even though this phone offers a great physical keyboard, I like my options depending on the situation.

Thanks again Bloodawn :D

try Swype beta

or if you want something like swype try TouchPal

Suprisingly, swype beta is terrible compared to the stock version. Can you please supply the stock in the deleted apps zip?

I would if it worked, but it doesn't. thats why its not in the zip.

your the first person I've seen that likes the stock swype more then beta lol.

I would if it worked, but it doesn't. thats why its not in the zip.

your the first person I've seen that likes the stock swype more then beta lol.

I see... well thanks anyway! The swype beta was a little more laggy with the extra features when trying it on the prevail, used to drive me nuts, lol. I guess I should give it a shot on the TU since it's a much faster phone. :thumbup:

Bloodawn I was wondering if it would be ok if I put a mirror for your rom on my thread for updated roms list from my dropbox. Cool if you don't want me to.

Bloodawn I was wondering if it would be ok if I put a mirror for your rom on my thread for updated roms list from my dropbox. Cool if you don't want me to.

a link to the thread is fine, but please don't mirror it. I use my links to keep track of downloads.

Blood, i have a bug to report... everytime i try to add someone new to the contact list it shows up as unknown even though when u go to edit it, it shows the name input how i had it, but shows up as unknown when i save it... dunno whats going on here... please advise

Back
Top Bottom