• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

I am confused. ?

I used my regular memory card with everything on it. My guess is that something on it(not your rom) is conflicting with the install. Ill have to format it and see how it goes.

When I would first attempt to install it it would immediately cause my phone to reboot as if the flash were done. It actually went throught the complete install this time with no errors.

I just flashed the 1.4 version (S-off via 4ext) after running 1.2 for a while... seems to run fine now, though there was some roughness until I'd rebooted it a couple times. I just now spotted the instructions to remove the 4ext folder from the ZIP, do you think it's worth it to re-flash, or should I just remove the folder from my system folder using Root Browser?

Thanks NSIUCCO for providing a great rom for this phone!

Yes. Remove that folder. Then reflash. Sorry about the mistake. I'll have a update sometime this weekend.

This is a great rom please keep up the good work. New daily driver for me, only complaint is the darker blue, it would be nice to have all ics theme color rather than these 2 contrasting ones. Other than that perfect:D

Thank you
I have also been working on a new project. It will be separate from this ROM. I will be looking for testers. Some time soon. First I will be updating this one

"Another project."

Hm.

What is it? :< I need to know. (You know I'll test...I've flashed every rom there is for this phone.)

Did you format all partitions before installing... Are you restoring apps with Titanium Backup?

Yea i always do except sd card so i dont lose music and photos. Does sd card partition need to be formatted? and i just recently moved the 4ext folder out of system also. that could have been my problem, hasnt done it since ill let you know and thinks for a fast response:D

and no im not restoring from titanium i just get over it redownload what i use, the only information im worried about losing is music and especially pictures

Yea i always do except sd card so i dont lose music and photos. Does sd card partition need to be formatted? and i just recently moved the 4ext folder out of system also. that could have been my problem, hasnt done it since ill let you know and thinks for a fast response:D

and no im not restoring from titanium i just get over it redownload what i use, the only information im worried about losing is music and especially pictures

You shouldn't have to wipe your SD card. Just format all partitions(except SD) then wipe dalvik and FLASH.. THEN ENJOY;)

You shouldn't have to wipe your SD card. Just format all partitions(except SD) then wipe dalvik and FLASH.. THEN ENJOY;)
that is my standard precedure i do format all partitions, factory data reset and then cache and dalvick which is telling me it could have been the extra not needed 4ext folder b/c i never had network issues but the folder still could be a cause. and is the update worth flashing if we already reflashed without that folder in? or did we basically make the update ourselves by doing that?

Back
Top Bottom