• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Umm guys completely skipped over my question.... Using this rom for 2-4 days now, really impressed with battery life. Got down to about 65% after the average screen on of about an hour or two. But is it possible to include or some way to get dsp manager, you know the sound modification app? Really improves the sound and imo way better then the beats audio. If so please kindly explain how to add or note if it will be available in future updates. Dsp manager is a must for my daily driver...
Thanks in advance

You can grab it from Mobsterz Rom HD
It's located in system> apps. Then put it in the system >apps of this Rom. Fix.permission and reboot

Is the file name dms.apk trying to find it but the file names arent clear. Sorry for the late response, took a while to download the rom.

There is no DSPmanager.apk. All the files that have a D first in System-> apps include:
DCSStock.apk
DCSStock.odex
DefaultContainerService.apk
DefaultContainerService.odex
DMPortRead.apk
DMPortRead.odex
dms.apk
dms.odex
DockMode.apk
DockMode.odex
DownloadProvider.apk
DownloadProvider.odex
DownloadProviderUi.apk
DownloadProviderUi.odex
DrmProvider.apk
DrmProvider.odex

Sorry don't know how to insert screenshot, if there is such a feature. Fairly new to this forum...

Do i put it in .android_secure? or Android-> data->
Sorry again i am like a total noob to all this technical stuff....

Edit: Found it! thanks it is installed

I'd recommend s in'off, and trying this update androidforums.com/evo-v-4g-all-things-root/678727-fix-everything-thread-virgin-mobile-htc-evo-v-4g-aka-3d.html , haven't had a radio problem since.

Well..... Thanks for the help yesterday nsciucco, but upon listening to google play music with dsp manager installed (fixed permissions and everything) every second song upon immediately starting the track, the volume would jack up to the max. Now seeing as i am using a decent pair of earbud (v-moda remix remote) this hurt like hell.. I nearly blew out my eardrums, but i guess i should have tested it before hand. Anyways yesterdays attempt was a failure, do you think you can ask mobstergunz how to better incorperate this into your rom? Maybe include it in a update or as a single flashable zip. Really appreciate your help with this problem.

Well..... Thanks for the help yesterday nsciucco, but upon listening to google play music with dsp manager installed (fixed permissions and everything) every second song upon immediately starting the track, the volume would jack up to the max. Now seeing as i am using a decent pair of earbud (v-moda remix remote) this hurt like hell.. I nearly blew out my eardrums, but i guess i should have tested it before hand. Anyways yesterdays attempt was a failure, do you think you can ask mobstergunz how to better incorperate this into your rom? Maybe include it in a update or as a single flashable zip. Really appreciate your help with this problem.

I will see what I can do

That's how I feel
Easy enough to delete them. Not quite as easy to add them (for most people)

You know I never realized how easy it was. I was even able to go back to 1.2's loading screen.

Also I know many people on here use exchange at work. which is why we request it be built in

Went from 1.28 to 1.41. I'm S-on so I used 4ext. I backedup data and restored data after flashing the rom. Everything came back expect the email app that was on 1.28. Since I use yahoo, I couldn't enter yahoo address on gmail app. Got another email app and it works perfectly I miss Bookmarks and Friendstream. But I can live without them. Can't choose my favorite teams on Google Now.
No more problems :)

Friend stream is a sense thing. So no go on that....And there is a bookmarks widget.
Also Google now is a port so it's not gonna work like it would in jelly bean.

I'm curious.. is project mobster literally project butter for ics, or is it just build.prop, init.d, and sysctl.config tweaks?

thanks for the rom just tried it and like it. question can i get a copy of that backround image? changed the backround image by mistake and lost it.

Hey,
just tried out this ROM, looks good but two issues I'm having so far
1) I'm using pattern for security and have it set to auto lock after certain minutes but it always lock immediately.
2) I can't seem to turn off the capacitive backlight. It's under LeeDroid Tweaks. It tells me that I need a quick reboot but when I reboot, it would just hang and I would have to take the battery out to restart.

Not sure about pattern unlock. If you wouldn't mind. Try it out on mobsterz ROM HD lite. If it works on his ROM then I can probably fix it

Not sure about why leedroid isn't working for that function. I know a kernel tuner works for changing the capacitive button

Back
Top Bottom