• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

i put this rom on my gfs phone and from having no signal in my house and full signal outside to now havings full signal and 4g is working inside now also better then my triumph.

your rom made me just order this phone since i can see it has so much potential

Is there anyway to customize the toggles that appear on the toggles widget? I tried the toggles thing in settings and it still shows only wifi, bluetooth, gps, sync, and brightness (in that order).
I think the widget is called power controls.

Hey is it possible to add the 150 mb swap space to internal memory that mobstergunz uses on his recently updated Mobster rom HD/HD lite? Just googled what swap space is and i think it will be usefull since i multi-task alot.

Great rom but someone try and get the new "Google Now/Google Search" to install or work with this device.

Hey is it possible to add the 150 mb swap space to internal memory that mobstergunz uses on his recently updated Mobster rom HD/HD lite? Just googled what swap space is and i think it will be usefull since i multi-task alot.

I'm looking into it

weird, i recieved a phone call today and after i hung up the phone shut down, and now after i power it up it shuts down i have more than 50 percent battery. but cant get the phone to stop shutting down

It might be a rogue app.

And how the hell is this ROM only getting 3 stars. LOL
evil_monkey.gif

One of the stablest roms I've ever used! 3d & 4g work, YAY! i like having 3 homescreens but ill settle. has HD Youtube, and Google now also, and a working tether. i rate 5 stars. never had an mms issue!

Just noticed that every YouTube video is now blue.. Odd.. I rarely use YouTube because playback is crappy due to data speeds

npoy2h.png

I'm having battery issues but i have no idea whats causing this. my phone only lasts about 6hrs with barely using it. for some reason, as u can see the phone battery dropped fast when i was using it. when i stop using it basically hangs in the red line for awhile..

npoy2h.png

I'm having battery issues but i have no idea whats causing this. my phone only lasts about 6hrs with barely using it. for some reason, as u can see the phone battery dropped fast when i was using it. when i stop using it basically hangs in the red line for awhile..

That would mean you have an app eating it up, do you have any monitoring apps of any kind?

Back
Top Bottom