• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

I like to tinker with things to much to have an odexed rom not that there is anything wrong with odexed roms, I just tend to break them :banghead::banghead::banghead: lmao

I second that motion. On roms that dont update every other day, I've began to download and deodex before I flash. In case I get a wild hair to do some easy editing

What are the main differences between this, and Mobster's HD Lite rom? Also, does Google Keep work with this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

What are the main differences between this, and Mobster's HD Lite rom? Also, does Google Keep work with this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Overclocking.a few tweaks... Turning.... it's stripped down. And wait there is more.
Not sure about google keep?

different kernel. so possibly it might work.....

I'm testing new version now. will upload when I know its perfect.

Not sure if this is ROM related but since the install of this last ROM I have had issues with GPS apps, only recently with Google + app updated it will not run or start either. In addition I use the STRAVA app for my biking trips and it wont start claiming "Your device does not seem to support Google Play Services", I am able to start it but the second I hit record trip it crashes. . which is when it accesses the GPS. . The only reason I think all three have the same issue is when trying to use Google My Tracks wont work either it closes when you attempt to start a trip which is when the app attempts to access the GPS. . . SOoooooo anyone have any issues like that?

Yeah and also Google Keep does not work either.

Even if I move the apps to the SD card it makes no difference. . .

I planned on a update last night. Unfortunately S*hit happens. Lol

It will be up asap. Before the end of the day. It should fix your GPS issues

Thanks bro. I am SUPER excited about this release. I can't wait to share it with the masses. I am running it now. And I must say " Me likey very much" Lol.

And GOOGLE KEEP works

COOL!!! Never be in a hurry to try and make someone else happy with your work, be sure you're happy with your work. Can't wait very excited!!!!!!!

uploading new version now!!!

CHANGELOG:
---------------------------------------
V 2.0

ButteredToast Kernel included! - Big Thanks to bigwillyg/Chad Goodman
now deodexed
updated Google Now
dalvik tweaks to build.prop
sysctl and a few small other tweaks added to post_boot/sysctl.conf
enabled init.d
updated to newer xloud version
cleaned up /system/bin
added gps quick-fix tweak
Added playstation store support
Added a couple small libs
fixed HDMI out
----------------------------------------

huge thanks to NEGAMAN303. He helped me tremendously on the latest build. My PC went down and I couldn't of done it without him. Thanks Brother.. . Thank you for all your hard work.

So weird I've noticed on here and a few other threads, my Tapatalk app will not show the download link, I have to open it in the browser.

Anyhow, downloading at blazing VM 3Gish speeds now :)

EDIT: TWRP Status 1 fail on flash, must of been a bad download, gonna retry

I must say the battery life is incredible. I am clocked @1.7 and its only gone down 2 % in 4 hours with light usage.

all right its early what did I do wrong here. . 4g and Wifi are unable to start? I tried it twice

I dont know bro. I tested those features silly before I released. So I know they work..
did you wipe all partitions (except sd card)
Then wipe cache and dalvik cache ?
what h-boot are you on ?

I dont know bro. I tested those features silly before I released. So I know they work..
did you wipe all partitions (except sd card)
Then wipe cache and dalvik cache ?
what h-boot are you on ?

I did all above in order. Same result. Hmmmm I have a feeling it has something to do with S-OFF. I use 4ext for the H-boot. <-- I think . . I will try exactly what I attempted before on the previous update. . Install previous, install 4ext, update 4ext then reboot into recovery and attempt to install the newest version . . This fixed the issue before so reason.

Back
Top Bottom