• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Just noticed that every YouTube video is now blue.. Odd.. I rarely use YouTube because playback is crappy due to data speeds

I'm having that issue too when running this rom, especially when outputting with an MHL adapter... Sometimes the phone is correct but then it outputs blue, or they both output blue...

Because we are fam around here and his computer is acting up

Here's your tvout fix!

tvout_fix.zip

flash it!

Thanks! Will do! It's weird because it does not effect anything other than the youtube app the colors are fine with everything else, though this rom is a little unstable when using TV out.

The signal cuts out constantly, I switched to Harmonia to see if there were any cut outs and it ran steady for a while, but then it started to cut out. I'm thinking it's either the rom or the cheap MHL adapter I bought on Amazon.... though jiggling the wires for the HDMI, charger, and MHL adapter does not cause the signal to degrade.

Will try the fix and report!

I'm rooted,S-on runing 1.41, I would love to have full fledged Google Now app. Is there anyway to have jelly bean OS on my Evo V ?

No i dont have any monitoring apps. but also i believe the problem is within the display screen. The screen ranged anywhere between 60% - 78% all the time. and that's with the brightness almost all the way down. I finally switched back to shooter stock Odex rom and the display has been around 30% - 38% with brightness halfway down. battery life was awesome. but i prefer your Rom better :).. I will switchback to this Rom later on tonight and monitor my battery and see how it goes.

That's because it didn't work . I will have a update in the next 48 hours that will fix the issue.
The problem lies in the kernel. If you flash a different kernel it should be fine.

I have a update in the works...... a few surprises in store. Got a sick developer who you all know working with me on the next release. Together we will dominate.......lol

Google Now please LOL I keep bothering you to do it but the latest version would be sweetness. . .

Back
Top Bottom