• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Thanks for being so helpful, hate to keep bugging you but I'm new to Android (was on iOS for the last couple years). I can't seem to get text message previews to show on the lockscreen. The option is checked under text message settings.

How can I see incoming calls without unlocking the device?
also txt message notification preview. I have notification preview enabled but nothing shows up.

I'm not sure about the text previews. If you want install the HTC lock screen. That's the only way around it

Love the rom, it's my daily! Great battery life and performance!

Quick question.... is there a way you can change the font color for the suggested words when typing? The dark blue is very hard to read, if it was white, it'd be great!

How do I go about changing the theme so I can read the spelling correction font? I know it's easy to do in Jelly Bean CM 10 mods, but I don't seem to have the option in settings for ICS...

You can search the forums here and on XDA. Look for sense 3.6 themes..There are lots of themes you can flash. Just make sure you do a Nandroid. First

I just tried it. It worked for me...Did you move it to system > apps?

You must of missed a step

Now there are two camera apps in my app drawer

Yep went to system > apps. Rebooted into recovery and fixed permissions but when I reboot I still have the old camera

I know. It's a gallery and camera. The JB Camera apps all say gallery. Not camera. For example the one in cm10 is gallery2.apk..But trust me. I did apply it my self. Did you look in your app drawer?

OK. Read this carefully. Read it 3x...Because you must be either doing something different or missing a step.

Step 1. Download
Step 2. Move it to system apps
Step 3. after it is in system apps. Long press in it go to properties. Fix permissions and reboot.

Use es file explorer for all of this
Make sure you have system Mounted as writable and have the root settings checked in es file explorer
Make sure your settings look like this

Screenshot_2013-03-10-09-59-43_zps1f20dde2.png

Ah! I was trying to fix permission in recovery. Got it working now.. Bad part is now my apps installed to SD aren't showing up even after wiping dalvic.... Always something lol

Back
Top Bottom