• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] unSENSEable V2.1 |3D|Fast|Lite|Great Battery| Now Overclocking|Buttered Toast| 04/11/13 |

Great rom! Btw is there any chance of getting dsp manager on here? Is it on here?!? idk but dsp manager is really really nice.

Hey man, just wanted to say that this is an awesome piece of work and it actually turned my phone into something I wanted to use. First time rooting flashing a ROM (though I don't know if I'd ever need to switch haha. Quick question though, I was playing with the wallpaper settings and I wrote over the stock one that comes with the ROM upon installation. I looked inside the zip for a copy of it but I can't seek to find it.

Hey man, just wanted to say that this is an awesome piece of work and it actually turned my phone into something I wanted to use. First time rooting flashing a ROM (though I don't know if I'd ever need to switch haha. Quick question though, I was playing with the wallpaper settings and I wrote over the stock one that comes with the ROM upon installation. I looked inside the zip for a copy of it but I can't seek to find it.

its burried deep in the system files

here you go

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64956846/default_wallpaper.jpg

Many thanks dude, one more thing. It looks like your rom disabled LED notifications, is there anyway to get them back? I actually prefer the LED notifications as opposed to the screen waking up each time something comes in. Any .apk file I can put in the directory or something?

Led notifications work fine. I subscribe to this thread and the LED lights lit up
When the message came thru

NEW UPDATE. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND EVERYONE FLASH THIS IF YOU ARE ON 1.4. JUST BACK UP DATA BEFORE HAND. AND RESTORE AFTER FLASHING AND REBOOTING NEW VERSION.

Ver. 1.4 has been running great for me. I'm S-off, Hboot 1.5. Just wondering if I should flash the update. If so, do I need to Format all partitions, or can I just wipe Cache & Dalvik?

Appreciate your work, and looking forward to your new project.

Just wanna say thanks for the awesome ROM. 1.4.1 fixed all my issues and my phones running at my best, this is probably the only ROM ill ever try again. :D

Ok, just flashed this ROM last night due to the fact that JB ROMS do not have 3D and 3D is a must for me.

Like I said, I flashed this ROM a few hours ago but I'm sorry to say, the battery life SUX!

Also, my wifi and bluetooth do not work any more. WTF? This isn't looking good. I'm starting to get kranky and you guys don't want to see me kranky.

UPDATE: Dropping calls now left and right. I think I will have to start looking for another ROM. This ROM is not ready to be used as a daily driver yet. OP, you will probably want to make a note on the title saying this ROM is still a Beta or something.

Ok, just flashed this ROM last night due to the fact that JB ROMS do not have 3D and 3D is a must for me.

Like I said, I flashed this ROM a few hours ago but I'm sorry to say, the battery life SUX!

Also, my wifi and bluetooth do not work any more. WTF? This isn't looking good. I'm starting to get kranky and you guys don't want to see me kranky.

Help us help you.

Are you S-On or S-Off?

If S-On, did you flash the kernel on its on with fastboot, or are you using 4EXT with SmartFlash enabled?

And battery will suck on any ROM, depending on how much your phone syncs to google, how long you play with it, screen on time, etc...So more details on that would be great.

UPDATE: Dropping calls now left and right. I think I will have to start looking for another ROM. This ROM is not ready to be used as a daily driver yet. OP, you will probably want to make a note on the title saying this ROM is still a Beta or something.

The battery life is incredible on MY ROM. Just ask around. did you follow the flashing instructions?

Help us help you.

Are you S-On or S-Off?

If S-On, did you flash the kernel on its on with fastboot, or are you using 4EXT with SmartFlash enabled?

And battery will suck on any ROM, depending on how much your phone syncs to google, how long you play with it, screen on time, etc...So more details on that would be great.

What's S-On or S-Off? Are you talking about my screen?

Dude the ROM is completley stable ... You need to follow directions. Why dont you look at the personal testimonials on the first page. Peolpe Love the ROM... You are offensive to me and a lot of people on here . If you dont like my work TOO BAD!!!!

What's S-On or S-Off? Are you talking about my screen?

No. S-On vs S-Off is basically a security flag. If you are S-Off, you can flash new hboots, radios, etc.

If you are S-On, you can't, and kernels (usually) need to be flashed separately.

I'm assuming you're S-On. I'd recommend using 4EXT recovery, and enabling SmartFlash. Then flashing ROMs. Else...you're going to get this issue for a bit with wifi and such.

No. S-On vs S-Off is basically a security flag. If you are S-Off, you can flash new hboots, radios, etc.

If you are S-On, you can't, and kernels (usually) need to be flashed separately.

I'm assuming you're S-On. I'd recommend using 4EXT recovery, and enabling SmartFlash. Then flashing ROMs. Else...you're going to get this issue for a bit with wifi and such.

Thanks Prinny.

I will look further into your suggestions.

Did you do a full wipe before flashing? This ROM is rock solid. It also has the best battery life of any ROM i have tried. Your problems are not ROM related.

Did you do a full wipe before flashing? This ROM is rock solid. It also has the best battery life of any ROM i have tried. Your problems are not ROM related.

Yes, full wipe and the whole 9 yards. Battery has been horrendous but it's probably due to the fact my wifi and BT aren't working. Calls are being dropped left and right too.

I will re-flash it again and see what happens. Maybe it was a bad flash. Stay tuned...

So I added the mail.apk and exchange.apk in and this is now my daily driver.

I can upload a copy of the apks if anyone wants them.

glad you like it. I am actually gonna include them in the next update . Ive been getting a ton of requests for them..lol... . and maybe live wallpapers too. If I feel like it. Im kind of against them because they suck up RAM and battery, But a lot of peeps have been asking

glad you like it. I am actually gonna include them in the next update . Ive been getting a ton of requests for them..lol... . and maybe live wallpapers too. If I feel like it. Im kind of against them because they suck up RAM and battery, But a lot of peeps have been asking

Live wallpapers are for teh birdz! So is stock mail, as i only use Gmail on my phone. But I guess I'm not everyone ;)

Back
Top Bottom