• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ###ThunderProp### Build.prop for market access! Updated 2/5/2012

Can you tell me which lines were changed, and to what? I just installed the "Tweaks" zip that is on here, and I would like to change this back so that I can access this stuff in the market again.

Thanks

have anyone got this to work on CM7 i try ed all prop's on it and i got black screen and had restore back i was using this with the princely rom and work fine and then i buy the order & chaos and i love play it again. but on cm7 i can down load it just not play it thank for any help and sorry if i sound like a noob

I was able to play the game just fine on cm7 though I've heard of other people having this problem as well, I've considered making this for cm7 however with his frequent changes all time it probably wouldn't be worth it. at least not until it becomes more stable. His next release may add numerous lines to the prop or remove them and so I can't really say for sure if I'd be able to make it universal as this stock rom version seems to be. I will make one but not until cm7 becomes more stable

I think you anyway I'll be looking forward to that.cm7 Has some bugs but what's working works fantastic. That I might have to go back to the other set up I had I'm so addicted to the game it's like world war craft. But i can be lazy in bed, playing the game.lol

I think you anyway I'll be looking forward to that.cm7 Has some bugs but what's working works fantastic. That I might have to go back to the other set up I had I'm so addicted to the game it's like world war craft. But i can be lazy in bed, playing the game.lol

Download it on stock then upgrade to cm7 and play, It worked for me that way.

Download it on stock then upgrade to cm7 and play, It worked for me that way.
Can you give me a little walk through how you installed it in order I'm dying to get this to work with cm 7 I've tried so many different ways to install it . thanks for any help truly appreciate it

Can you give me a little walk through how you installed it in order I'm dying to get this to work with cm 7 I've tried so many different ways to install it . thanks for any help truly appreciate it

I'll just make a thunderprop CM7 edition, that will probably be easier for everyone.

I think it would be easier. I tried so many different things to try to make it work and it didnt. Ill stay on 2.2 until there is way to get it to work.

Did any of you have issues with gps and the brightness slider with this build prop? My brightness slider stopped responding , and the gps was broken even while showing enabled. I went back to my heavily modded version of tickers build prop and it worked fine again. I then tried to splice the build properties over into my working one and again had the issues. So in the meantime I`m back on my modded version of ticker's prop. I`m not sure what the deal was with my phone and this one... Wouldn`t be the first time I`ve had a one off issue on my phone.

I tried to flash the ThunderMod7.zip, but got error while phone was verifying update package saying that it was not signed and the verification had failed. What do I need to do to make this work?

I am running GSB V3.8 CyanogenMod7 on my phone

I tried to flash the ThunderMod7.zip, but got error while phone was verifying update package saying that it was not signed and the verification had failed. What do I need to do to make this work?

I am running GSB V3.8 CyanogenMod7 on my phone

Are you using a droid eris? This was made for motorola triumph, it wont work on anything else

Yes I have an Eris. Thanks for your help.
well ummmm duh that would be your problem.... this build.prop file is for the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH not the ERIS........

that would be why this part of the forums is aptly named triumph-all-things-root. "triumph" meaning motorola triumph....

well ummmm duh that would be your problem.... this build.prop file is for the MOTOROLA TRIUMPH not the ERIS........

that would be why this part of the forums is aptly named triumph-all-things-root. "triumph" meaning motorola triumph....​
Give the person a break we(every android user past the level of learning about root) all like to try things on each other phone to see if it will work/help for us, we just need to know how to do it right. :D

I've tried to install the CM7 version a few times, it doesn't seem that anything has changed.. my baseband shows: M76XX-AAABQOLYM...
Model number: Triumph, Build number: GRJ90...

I've purchased OaC in the market, downloaded, but get the error that the phone isn't compatible :(

I've tried to install the CM7 version a few times, it doesn't seem that anything has changed.. my baseband shows: M76XX-AAABQOLYM...
Model number: Triumph, Build number: GRJ90...

I've purchased OaC in the market, downloaded, but get the error that the phone isn't compatible :(

After installing force stop the market and then clear the market data. Then browse the market with your phone. And the market on your computer should should show the changes.

I did that, and I was able to buy it, but it still says unsupported. I actually was able to buy it with just CM7 on it, but not able to play.

Work for the old version cm7 9/20 the new version 9/25 I haven't got it to work old version I use to have to install it get the game working uninstall it is there any new way to install it on the new version of cm7. Thanks for any help just love that order of chaos and will donate to you soon

Work for the old version cm7 9/20 the new version 9/25 I haven't got it to work old version I use to have to install it get the game working uninstall it is there any new way to install it on the new version of cm7. Thanks for any help just love that order of chaos and will donate to you soon

I'll have to look into why its being strange. I had a feeling that with tickerguys numerous updates this may not always work. I'll see if I can fix it today

Back
Top Bottom