• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

Just got my Nexus 4 and threw the middle finger to Metro (even though I'm on T-Mobile now, so might get the finger back shortly?)

But wanted to say thanks to all the Devs working on the Motion. It's a bad little phone and made better by your work. Best of luck on CM10.

This may be a dumb question, but I was wondering if flashing this CM with the edited build prop from Bobz's CM thread (and obviously gapps) would fix the 4g/ texting problem? If so, I wonder if it would also affect the echo experienced on Bobz's ROM? Or I may just be way outta my league and it may just be a direct path to brick city! Just some ideas, but honestly I don't know jack about seriously tinkering with the phone and build props and whatnot. That's why I'm askin the pro's.

This may be a dumb question, but I was wondering if flashing this CM with the edited build prop from Bobz's CM thread (and obviously gapps) would fix the 4g/ texting problem? If so, I wonder if it would also affect the echo experienced on Bobz's ROM? Or I may just be way outta my league and it may just be a direct path to brick city! Just some ideas, but honestly I don't know jack about seriously tinkering with the phone and build props and whatnot. That's why I'm askin the pro's.

you might try flashing the 4gfix.zip that was made to get 4g on the 4-22 rom. might work

Read the other CM10 thread....this one is incredibly outdated....like...way out dated...

I thought about trying this last night o:

you might try flashing the 4gfix.zip that was made to get 4g on the 4-22 rom. might work

Here's what surprises me. After flashing the 4g fix the 4g is actually faster than it was on bob's build. It's running as fast as it is on stock. I don't know why it's slower on bob's build. .-.

I haven't flashed the modified build.prop yet.

Sticking to this rom since no back light problems.

The mic with or without no more echos and no low mic volume but it seems as if the mic is too loud wired and internal. I was told I sound like muffled or too close to the mic.

I'll see what happens after the the prop is flashed.

Edit: The mic. Is not as bad as it seems. Call this number and test (703-376-3246)

And jeez my signal is much better, almost full bars I was at 1 to 3 bars on bob's build.

Read the other CM10 thread....this one is incredibly outdated....like...way out dated...

Not really "outdated" more like no longer worked on. ;)

The 4g fix zip also fixes texts and mms.

Which was the only reason why no one used it anymore. Since texts are so important cx

Edit: The status bar thing still says "LG U+". But doesn't really matter since it can be changed to whatever you want.
Oh that's extremely easy. You just need a eri.xml file with the name you want and just move it to /data and reboot.

Here's my eri.xml https://www.dropbox.com/s/emczaljm23tz8em/eri.xml

Download and just replace "Silence My Brother" with what you want. You need to replace "Silence My Brother" everywhere it appears on the text file (about three times). And then just copy it to your /data folder. :D

your right everything seems to work fine including backlight.
games that i had audio issues with on bobz rom work fine n this :)
found my new daily use rom:) all the stuff i use works on this but on 4-22 and 4-28 some stuff worked on one but not the other and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom