• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CyanogenMod 10 Pre-alpha (985hPaKicK kang)

android_pink_jk2.gif

Yeah, make sure he's okay with it :p
Also, could someone report the differences before I try this? Because right now I can't try it on my own.

Argh, can't find the 4g fix post on bobz's thread, anyone got a quick link to that page? I thought it was page 10 or something, but that thread is all the way in the 20's now and I don't have the patience to go through the whole thread again (way too excited to try this!) I don't even need a mirror or nuthin, just a a link to the page please. EDIT: or just remind me what page it was on, and I'll be happy to go there myself. Don't wanna step on anyone's coat-tails.

Argh, can't find the 4g fix post on bobz's thread, anyone got a quick link to that page? I thought it was page 10 or something, but that thread is all the way in the 20's now and I don't have the patience to go through the whole thread again (way too excited to try this!) I don't even need a mirror or nuthin, just a a link to the page please. EDIT: or just remind me what page it was on, and I'll be happy to go there myself. Don't wanna step on anyone's coat-tails.

http://androidforums.com/5785928-post794.html

...there's a search button just so ya know....

shyte, still getting echo on the other side... What the f"? Anyone else experiencing this? I did a factory reset, then flashed: the beta4 rom, , then the 4g fix, then the modded buildprop, then gapps. Did I do something wrong, or are we just doomed with the echo on any version of CM10 for now?

I don't think I'm gonna try this, for he sheer fact that I'm to lazy to do everything again that I had already done with my phone with the earlier build, I wish you guys luck on this though! And hope that maybe one of you could give me a list of the differences, please and thank you ;)

i don't have service so i dont know about phone calls because i use text plus(it works fine). backlight issue is gone and apps that didn't work on 4-28 or 4-22 work for me now. so it's perfect for me. might not be for you.

That android clip above reminds me of the admires open android rom boot up screen
Except it was blue
I think it was called Open Android

I'd make sure hk is ok about posting modded versions or mirroring. ;)
Yeah, make sure he's okay with it :p
Also, could someone report the differences before I try this? Because right now I can't try it on my own.

Removed link from le public o; PM me if you need it?
I sure did, and I sent a text to my self and it keeps showing up as blank
I even tried using a different mms.apk

Resore and replace with bob's mms from lastest build. Or install PG's mms.

I don't think I'm gonna try this, for he sheer fact that I'm to lazy to do everything again that I had already done with my phone with the earlier build, I wish you guys luck on this though! And hope that maybe one of you could give me a list of the differences, please and thank you ;)

Alright bob's latest build 4/28 has force close problems(can be fixed with the build.prop mod), backlight problem because of the lights file, and gps doesn't work all the time.

On this one. With the 4g fix and the build prop mod everything works that doesn't work on bob's build. Back light, and gps, are working.

Lol did this Saturday but flashed build prop there was no echo when flashed mms didn't work at all. After awhile echo came back the phone was also super loud. I used candopa build on pgs ppu site so I was using beta 4

Lol did this Saturday but flashed build prop there was no echo when flashed mms didn't work at all. After awhile echo came back the phone was also super loud. I used candopa build on pgs ppu site so I was using beta 4
It's weird. Super low on bob's and super loud on this one.

i read somewhere that theres a microphone by the phone speaker that filters out the background noise and thats what causes the echo and that you can put a piece of tape over one side of the speaker and it eliminates the echo. has anybody heard of this or tried it?

Back
Top Bottom