• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I think that's normal, give it at least 15 minutes to start, if no luck revert to stock and try again.

I've tried that a few times, sadly, it did not work. I did get the 4.4.2 KitKat rom to work though, so I'll stick with this for now I guess. Thanks for the help.

The gapps you need is the official 4.4.4... I would love to give them to you, but google would be faster... Anyways, I'll be on skype if anyone wants to try something for me.

I'll be setting up my workstation at home today and should get cracking on helping up development.

Can we get a list of current issues with this ROM?
Any wished features, etc?
if you can figure how to fix our back camera that would be great we don't all have the same cam so some people works others don't

Also make CyanogenMod gallery the default gallery and maybe port cm11s cam

Basically all cm11s stuff maybe not tryna ask for a lot , optimizations , maybe a kernel o/c

I'll be setting up my workstation at home today and should get cracking on helping up development.

Can we get a list of current issues with this ROM?
Any wished features, etc?

If you can fix the volume, vibration and LED Lil that's what like 90% ppl are asking haha

I experience that issue as well, but in Skype the Microphone goes 100% volume and is very loud. It seems to be an on the whim thing, it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.

It seems to be the second mic being stupid.

Well I could mess around with it tommorow but I really have stopped messing with ROMs for the past few days its getting a little boring I have recently have been learning java I already know JavaScript (HTML dev + CSS and jquery master) and its a bit different going totry and make a good app it will add to my allowence if people will pay for it

My graphics card blew out, I'm going to my shop tomorrow to repair it and I should be getting my home workstation set up within a days time.
Once I get things set up, I'll try working with this ROM and work on some of the issues that have come up.

Steps
1.Edit build prop line: "persist.Audio.Fluence.Mode" value from "endfire" to "fluence" and save.

2. Reboot
3. enjoy
In case you were wondering, I did research on the mater seeing as everyone including myself are having issues with ppl hearing us. I stumbled upon as forum for some other lg where a rom was giving the same problem and they found out how to fix it. I believe the build prop line they changed was donating like "ro.Audio.fluence.cq" and they changed the value from "none" to "fluence". Well I took a chance and found our equivalent build prop line containing a fluence mode value and changed it, rebooted, and made a test call to my gf who was the main victim of the mic problem and right away she noticed the difference. Then I called other ppl who were also asking me to speak up and they too said they could finally hear me normally. Give it a shot. It worked for me.

ROM BETA 2
https://www.mediafire.com/?3y1ws5m7cs0emad
md5sum 8af237d2c28b036ad423771c0bf3b709

NEW WAYS TO ACCESS RECOVERY
To boot into recovery from a powered off state

turn phone on
before you see the LG Logo
press and hold the home button, keep holding until recovery is booted
(it may take a while)
(this only works on my CM11 and KK Port

Sync with latest CM11 sources
Removed A lot of un-needed files from system (did some clean up)
Fully Odexed ROM should run faster and free up space on /data
Added into the kernel the ability to boot into recovery from off state and keep data
Fixed mic issues in prop (thanks
julesfrank7)

8975-5749.gif

Steps
1.Edit build prop line: "persist.Audio.Fluence.Mode" value from "endfire" to "fluence" and save.

2. Reboot
3. enjoy
In case you were wondering, I did research on the mater seeing as everyone including myself are having issues with ppl hearing us. I stumbled upon as forum for some other lg where a rom was giving the same problem and they found out how to fix it. I believe the build prop line they changed was donating like "ro.Audio.fluence.cq" and they changed the value from "none" to "fluence". Well I took a chance and found our equivalent build prop line containing a fluence mode value and changed it, rebooted, and made a test call to my gf who was the main victim of the mic problem and right away she noticed the difference. Then I called other ppl who were also asking me to speak up and they too said they could finally hear me normally. Give it a shot. It worked for me.

I see you are new here, Welcome to Android Forums

Very nice first post

This is wonderful! With this will I need to factory reset again and then flash this?

Well I would because it should free up space on data

the older roms were de-odex

so on first boot the phone creats the dex files on the /data partition

with a rom that is odexed, those files are already on /system and dont get created on /data

Back
Top Bottom