• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

I know it's a noob question but how do I get out of the boot loop? I installed the rom then all I can get to is the CM logo.

OK got a problem installed a theme that changed the boot animation it rebooted and now I am stuck on boot animation it just stalls out how do I get to recovery from power off

Edit: yes it was a cm11 theme from play store

Edit2: solved itself sat in boot animation for like 10 minutes then went straight to twrp and just wiped and restored

Okay so here is a list of everything that's not working or not working as it should.

1. QREMOTE
2. LED
3. DEDICATED CAMERA / QUICKMEMO BUTTON
4. init.d
5. GPS
6. VIBRATION
7. CAMERA (3MP)

There's more but I think we can all agree these are the most important.

I downloaded the kit Kat with the update..

.but,I think I'll sit on those and watch this to see how it develops..

.I've been wanting to run a cyanogenmod Rom...

But, the phones they're usually developed for are amongst the pricey phones....

I respect your Kit Kat efforts immensely....

But, this candy store it's still growing....

Thank You All (devs) Again.....very much appreciated ...

Okay so here is a list of everything that's not working or not working as it should.

1. QREMOTE
2. LED
3. DEDICATED CAMERA / QUICKMEMO BUTTON
4. init.d
5. GPS
6. VIBRATION
7. CAMERA (3MP)

There's more but I think we can all agree these are the most important.

1. Port the code from 4.4.2 build from euro KK... should work in 4.4.4
2. Torch?
3. There is code you will have to add (port from 4.4.2 and your almost done)
4. What are you talking about? Works for me....
5. GPS fix and then it worked fine for me.
6. App: VIBE (kinda.....)
7. Team BBQ

2. Torch?
7. Team BBQ
If you install Google camera from the play store you get full amazing HD 5MP (: just saying

Hey guys long time no see, hroark great job. There's only three things that really bugs me about the Rom aside from the normal bugs is when you turn of the screen and go to turn it back on and it freezes and won't let you unlock, Bluetooth not properly working, and the hardware volume, Mic and speaker mainly. Hroark, as I've read I've seen that you've removed yourself for a bit other than the occasional troubleshoot for members and its all good these things take time and energy and its good to take a break. Now idk if any of the other devs have started looking into the bugs or not but those three are the only ones i personally would like to see fixed first. I've done a little research myself on the hardware volume and found that the Samsung devices actually have a "secret" code that allows the user to change those settings as well as there is a couple apps that would let you do that but I have yet to find one that gives us that option. I think when I say this o speak for the majority of the people here take your time we are in no hurry cuz we know it takes a lot of time, energy, and headache to fix theses things.

2. Torch?
7. Team BBQ

Already has torch. And init.d is not working properly many scripts don't work as they should. Easy way to test it download universal init.d and test it then reboot.

Edit: oh I see really torch? That was your guess? LED Notifications.... Yes I did GPS fix still doesn't work as it did before. And I'm not looking for alternative workarounds. I know there are always other ways it is better when everything works as it should... Wouldn't you agree??

I read up for volume and it's said the issue lies in kernel for LG phones because we can't adjust like Samsung phones. Any news on update we can test for volume fix, only issue not letting me enjoy full cm experience.

I'm curious to find out if anyone has gotten USB tethering to work with this ROM and, if so, what drivers did they end up using on Windows 8.1 to make it happen?

Has the random reboots been fixed yet. This is the only thing making me want to restore my back up or go to another rom. What makes it bad is if you are texting and need to get your point across you have to wait for it to reboot which takes some time. And I mean that is the only thing bothering me. Everything else is A++

Oh also the in call volume. I can't hear or they can't either.

Has the random reboots been fixed yet. This is the only thing making me want to restore my back up or go to another rom. What makes it bad is if you are texting and need to get your point across you have to wait for it to reboot which takes some time. And I mean that is the only thing bothering me. Everything else is A++

Oh also the in call volume. I can't hear or they can't either.
I don't think there's been an update for cm11 yet. I still get random reboots quite often.

I don't think there's been an update for cm11 yet. I still get random reboots quite often.

Shame... The progression on it is great, but I have been running it for a few days, but sadly, the reboots makes it almost unusable. I'm not downing the rom or dev at all. I'm just hoping that we can get a fix for that as soon as possible. I mean I love the rom and hate to abandon it over that. I've missed some pretty important phone calls and texts from it though. I am really looking forward to this being finished and with hroark on the mission of the f6 we are in better hands then anyone.

Hmm, I tried to do this, but it isn't working properly for me. When I flash the gapps it gives an error, then when I reboot, it gets stuck at the cyanogenmod screen and does nothing but loop the animation. I've tried wiping and redoing it over and over, but it does the same thing every time... Any suggestions?

Hmm, I tried to do this, but it isn't working properly for me. When I flash the gapps it gives an error, then when I reboot, it gets stuck at the cyanogenmod screen and does nothing but loop the animation. I've tried wiping and redoing it over and over, but it does the same thing every time... Any suggestions?

I think that's normal, give it at least 15 minutes to start, if no luck revert to stock and try again.

Back
Top Bottom