• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] [4.4.4] CyanogenMOD 11.0 Unofficial

vibratoin seems to work, also when in calls the vibration+ringer seems to do okay, when using th pattern it doesnt seem to crash anymore, so far no reboots or dead screens. so far... will test anything else that comes to mind, i need to check gps

I experienced a kernel crash error after ending a call and attempting to call another number. Something about demigod kernel crash. It wanted me to put phone into debug mode and take a report.

Sorry if this has been asked before I looked through thread and didn't see anything. Does link2sd work with this rom.

This might as well be the best update yet, 2 hours of usage with vibration on and no random reboots dead screen or vibration crashes.

rolgar already fully tested sound and said it is good

So sound is working with no issues, and does not need to be addressed anymore
thank you for addressing it as fast as you did i have not test it out but i will tonight to confrim every thing is a good :) THANK YOU !!!

Sorry if this has been asked before I looked through thread and didn't see anything. Does link2sd work with this rom.

It was working for me. I took the rom off cause mic was working on calls, random reboots, and screen wake wasnt working. Everything else felt good. My lte signal was all over the place but working with great speeds.

Keep up the good work. I havent tried the newest updates in the past two days but I may do that tommorrow.

I am curious if this cm11 build is designed to work with the kitkat you have posted in this thread? before i go updating
thanks

Bug report after the new update

I got a kernel crash after making a phone call for five seconds then hanging up and calling another number. Had to take the battery out to reboot

The microphone is way to sensitive a wind was blowing at 3 mph at the caller could not here me

Also it seems the volume on the headset went way down I can barely hear the caller if I'm walking down the street

Also data seems to be going in and out .... I set it to lte/gsm/cdma. So far so good. Will report more bugs if any more come up

I've been trying out the KitKat ROMs available for Metro PCS F6 for A few days. Thanks hroark for making it possible! Wondering if anyone has had trouble with their NFC in this ROM. I thought I remembered it working when I first flashed this. Maybe not though. I've been through AOKP and Stock since then. I haven't seen any post about NFC not turning on though I think I have on the AOKP thread. Anyone else having trouble/A solution?

Also, I figured since hroarks AOSP Github device tree builds with these custom roms I went to build CarbonRom. Edited A few files(only touching device.mk and vendor.mk ones to make it read that it's Carbon), it errored out overnight after tons of warnings and A Java annotation access error. I would have thought that A proper device tree would just work for any custom vendor rom. But I need some more research and some tips. I can post the end of my terminal output if someone could correct me.

Back
Top Bottom