• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think the Mods (Thanks Steven) have already come down hard on that. But most of the discussion is talking about rumors started elsewhere. CK is really the only person actively skeptic, but even he states clearly it is his own personal opinion, and is based in no way on facts that he is not telling us about.

Yeah, the folks stirring the pot are industry insiders like P3Droid and BMX. We're just responding to their vague and attention-seeking ways.

Pretty sure he's referring to the guy saying Verizon was no longer in the drop-down on Samsung's site.

In case this gets quoted out of context, that wasn't true ;)

That and the thirty other "jokes", most of which have been sent to the graveyard.

Stephen is completely correct. When we see stuff like that, many instantly react setting off a panic. We all know this thread is about coming together for the Gnex, and having some fun, but let's not let the fun get too far.

Hans would still be OK, if it were not sacrilege to mis-quote anything StarWars. That should be an immediate trip to banned camp. StarWars is sacred. :D

not sure if you all have seen this video, but it gives a pretty clear showing of the overall UI and flow. one thing i did notice though, is that under software, it oesnt say 4.0.1 or any numbers, it says IceCreamSandwich around the 2:00 mark

Galaxy Nexus hands-on video - YouTube

Probably a slightly older build before they assigned it a version number. Apparently that's one of the very last things they do before official release.

Hans would still be OK, if it were not sacrilege to mis-quote anything StarWars. That should be an immediate trip to banned camp. StarWars is sacred. :D[/QUOTE]

Banned camp or band camp? I ask because I can think of one band camp I would have liked attending...:)

I'm not banning anyone. Infract =/= ban. It's kinda hard to get yourself banned around here. :)

Anyway, I never meant to stop humor. I meant to limit jokes that make my heart skip a beat.

Carry on. :)

Trust me, banned camp is different. I've had to do my time occationally with other forums. :eek:

Every post you make my eyes are drawn to your profile pic. I had an '03 Z06 for an all too short 9 months, when Baby #1 forced a switch to something with a back seat. A guy at work bought it so I see it a couple times a week, but I can't decide if I should be happy when I see it, as it is well cared for, or depressed that it was once mine.

This year? THIS YEAR??? That's over 2 months' wiggle room! I gotta shake some chicken bones over my OG Droid or something and pray she can hold out long enough...

Let's just hope it's sooner rather than later!

I'm getting so sick of the fear mongering that is going on. *cough*p3droid*wheeze*. Can we all just keep talking about the device and wait until the damn thing is released onto carriers before we bitch and moan. Please?

Have a great day.
We have every right to bitch and moan.
Why do we have to wait so long for a phone that isn't any better than an iPhone 4s?
Hell, the 4s isn't even much of an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom