• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Often imitated,nevr duplicated,rubix focused 1.8.6

Guys and gals, Drod updated focused and it's insanely quick and smooth. Just as Drod said, it breaks quadrant (915 on my first go). Really nice update!

Make sure to use the correct version for your blur version; there's a version of focused specifically for newly leaked version by p3droid.

1.8.9 for the OTA and 1.9.3 for p3droids new leak.

http://drod.epicroms.com/

Reactions: gmenfan83
Upvote 0
Guys and gals, Drod updated focused and it's insanely quick and smooth. Just as Drod said, it breaks quadrant (915 on my first go). Really nice update!

Make sure to use the correct version for your blur version; there's a version of focused specifically for newly leaked version by p3droid.

1.8.9 for the OTA and 1.9.3 for p3droids new leak.

Index of /

Just updated to Rubix 1.9.3.

Seems like my music players aren't working

Upvote 0
well I was thinking of getting the 1.8.6, but I never added a custom rom before, ohh wait it downloaded and my rom manager came up and it is the rom pre-installation box and say back-up existing rom or wipe data and cache? what do I do? Please advise!
just back out of it then go to your browser and downloads and clear it ...then go to whatever file manager you use and delete it from your sd

Upvote 0
Sorry I'm a noob, just trying to learn this whole wonderful world of customizing my DX. I really would like to try rubix but I just have a lot questions. Will this install it right now? do I have to deodex or is this already? I don't have a file manager yet thinking of astro is that a good choice? everything is pretty much stock for me all I did was root then got bootstrap and rom manager. Or if you guys can think of anything right off the top to get please let me know.

Upvote 0
I installed rubix right when i got my droid few weeks ago. I didnt deodex so you should be fine. Astro should be fine to delete the file but i would suggest getting root explorer. If you want to flash rubix you need to make a nandroid in bootstrap. after that just wipe data/cache, install from sdcard, install .zip, then choose rubix. Rubix has to be in the root of your sd. There is instructions in the op of this thread i believe. I just started flashing last week and i pretty much got the hang of it. Just look at diffrent threads and you will get it.

Reactions: DoubleEagle
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones