• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions you would like answered.

I know that this is relatively early in the release but does anyone know if Sammy has issued a statement on whether or not the N2 will be getting the new flavor of Jelly Bean?

I own the note ii for three weeks and i'm impressed.
From the beginning i'm facing a problem with a notification sound.
It is four beeps, it happens randomly, there is no notification message during the same time. I have stop whatever notification i have found (emails, wifi, messages etc) It is very annoying especially during the night.

My second question has to do with a problem with the original launcher. Since the last two days (after testing some 3rd aprty launchers) if i pick up some specific actions from the settings (for example device ringtone) a window appears (named complete action using )with a file explorer option, and the installed launchers. It looks like that the original options have been lost ???

My third question has to do with printing ?
How can print a pdf file, notes !! etc directly from note ii

Regards

ok I'm on day #5 and this phone knows what I want before I even know what I want! If I'm out, it automatically tells me how long it will take to get back home. How does it know where home is? Amazing...

The one thing I cannot seem to get around is the Wifi automatically turning on whenever I'm at home. I can even turn it off, have the timer turned off, auto searching for wifi connections turned off, etc. It still automatically connects. Making me crazy...

ok I'm on day #5 and this phone knows what I want before I even know what I want! If I'm out, it automatically tells me how long it will take to get back home. How does it know where home is? Amazing...

The one thing I cannot seem to get around is the Wifi automatically turning on whenever I'm at home. I can even turn it off, have the timer turned off, auto searching for wifi connections turned off, etc. It still automatically connects. Making me crazy...

Goto more settings then under network look for connection optimizer and turn it off

you know, on second thought, I may have to pass on the note 2. When my electronics tell me what to do before I tell them what to do, that is where I draw the line

Does anyone know if the Smart Dock shown on Samsung's U.S. website for $99.00 works with the international version GT-N7100 of the Galaxy Note 2?

Yes, it does. I got one today and using it with my International Note 2.

Before anyone asks Samsung provided me the dock to review, it is still not available anywhere I am aware of.

Now I'm on day 9... Got the update last night! YAY

Woke up this morning and the phone told me how long it would take me to get to work! Clicked through things and it really DOES know where I work... Creepy... Wonder if it will pick up that tomorrow is Saturday and not tell me? I think my phone is stalking me

Now I'm on day 9... Got the update last night! YAY

Woke up this morning and the phone told me how long it would take me to get to work! Clicked through things and it really DOES know where I work... Creepy... Wonder if it will pick up that tomorrow is Saturday and not tell me? I think my phone is stalking me

What app actually does that? That's pretty awesome. This would come in so handy in L.A., not that it would necessarily be that accurate with L.A. traffic.

It's not an app! LOL That would creep me out much less... It's just popping up in the tray thing up top. If I click on it it takes me to a google maps. I never set anything it's just happening

100% not joking. I'll try to get a screen shot of it the next time it pops up. Nobody else's Note 2 is doing this???

Wow...that's extremely scary. While I love the idea of being able to get an early idea of how long it'll take me to get to work, having it pop up without setting anything...yeah, that's not cool.

For my home address I figured it synced with the address on my bill. In order for it to correctly get the work address it has to be tracking my every location via GPS and have some sort of logic put in place along with hours of the day and day of week to get that correct. Impressive for people that actually thought of and built this, but very creepy

Back
Top Bottom