• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM v3] 2.3.7 GingerXperia Revolution ROM for X8

Hi, I have a big problem. I have Xperia X8, I downloaded GingerXperiaV23 custom rom, installed it, but it's not working. i turn on phone and only I can see is GingerXperia logo animation. I cant do anything after that...only put batery out. What should I do to make rom working?! Please help

Welcome to Gaby
Was loaded GingerXperiaV23
I was asking you to issue a
GingerXperia REVOLUTION V1
GingerXperia REVOLUTION V2
GingerXperia REVOLUTION V3
If you took any one issue or another of them is taken from the Default exists or is being installed, such as what I carry any new Rom Is there a difference in the privileges of the original version GingerXperiaV23
Please advise accurately and to clarify

@Gabe: I have shared your work to another forum because I think this rom is very good, I didn't reuploaded anything, only copied and pasted first post and link to this thread, I hope you agree, if not I'll delete everything.

@Gabe: I have shared your work to another forum because I think this rom is very good, I didn't reuploaded anything, only copied and pasted first post and link to this thread, I hope you agree, if not I'll delete everything.

Hi,

No problems... The hard work is done on the dev side.
I am just writing a guide for my friends to enjoy the different custom roms.

Share and care :)
gabe

Welcome to Gaby
Was loaded GingerXperiaV23
I was asking you to issue a
GingerXperia REVOLUTION V1
GingerXperia REVOLUTION V2
GingerXperia REVOLUTION V3
If you took any one issue or another of them is taken from the Default exists or is being installed, such as what I carry any new Rom Is there a difference in the privileges of the original version GingerXperiaV23
Please advise accurately and to clarify

answer me plz

i have found this to be the most stable rom so far, havent found much wrong with it yet, heard there is gingerfast v3 now, tempting to try it but happy with my phone for now. want to thank the people on this site for all the advice you have given, 3 weeks ago i didnt no what a rom was and turned my boring 2.1 x8 to a cool phone, thanks guys
Gingerbread on Sony Xperia X8 - YouTube

Hi I just installed the RomV3 from this thread. It has been fine for a few days but since the last night the Wi-Fi seem to stop working, It doesn't scan for anything and seems to be stuck on "connected" even tho no searches appear. And lately the signal seems to jump from none to full randomly.

Has anyone else experienced this? I want to know if theres anything I can do before I wipe my phone and reinstall the rom.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking.
All I can say is that the GX Revolution v3 is better than GingerXperia v23.

cheers :)
gabe

Thanks Gabe But proved GX Revolution v3 over GingerXperia v23 Along and must be proven by clear and the device for one Because I need the software installed on the device be present If allowed to form images need GX Revolution v3 after it is installed

Thanks Gabe But proved GX Revolution v3 over GingerXperia v23 Along and must be proven by clear and the device for one Because I need the software installed on the device be present If allowed to form images need GX Revolution v3 after it is installed

Ah...
if you are starting from stock Eclair 2.1.1 you need to root and install xRecovery first.

then... download GX Rev v3 and use xRecovery to flash.

cheers :)
gabe

I managed to fix my problem.
I just removed my current wifi setting .ie SSID name and password.

After that my phone could scan again for WiFi.

Hi Gabe,

i am using ginerxperia v23 and i am loving it.. thanks a lot. i am facing an issue i am not able to multitasking , when i am running one application and try to open the other application the previously opened application closes, that is suppose i am running a audio player application and try to open other application then the audio player application closes, i am not able to run multiple application simultaneously, can u please let me know how can i correct this issue.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom