• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of junk

DSC01928.jpg

DSC01926.jpg

Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!!

Do you think it's worth going to the store to see if I could check it out? or should I just lay low and calm down about it and not bother them anymore.

Go by and check it out if you can. They'll let you know if you can't.

This is very interesting! I texted Miss Piggy about how sure 15th is, b/c I'm hearing different. I'll post what she says.

Is Miss Piggy your sister? (not saying that to be offensive, I'm still learning the ropes here...forgive my squirelly ignorance.)

I know that I'm just a nobody here. But I thought I'd share some potentially good news. I just got off the phone with a local big red reseller (not corporate store) here in MN twin cities suburb. Guy said he just got an email at 2pm today (central time) stating that sales start 12/9 (tomorrow)!!!! He seemed to be aware of the on again off again rumors this week too. I really hope he has his facts straight. But I have high hopes since he just got the email an hour ago stating tomorrow is a GO!!!

There is no waiting list at his store, and I'm first in line at 9am for some Galaxy goodness.
You can't see me right now, but I'm doing cartwheels and stuff. And a guy my age and size really should not be doing cartwheels. It ain't pretty.

-me

which location?

Inquiring minds need to know. :D

Hey guys, got a message from Miss Piggy:

I'm sure it was probably ninja'd because Miss Piggy said store reps were going to be notified some time soon.

I just haven't had time to check the last few pages. Got swamped all of a sudden.

LOL. Thanks for the update Han. Sorry I just couldn't help myself from laughing. Last week it was the 8th. This week it's the 15th. Next week will be the 22nd. Epic!

Just came back from my local store. They confirmed having nexus in the back room, and were told from higher ups that they couldn't show them, confirm/deny dates, etc..

I told them to release the hostages.. all the poor little nexus' wanted to do is go outside and play. lol :)

They were quite aggravated at the big wigs of verizon just as much as we all are.

Is it bad that my girlfriend supports my tech addiction, and thinks nothing of my obsessing over a phone?

Not at all. I keep reminding her how she was when she was looking into getting the Moto Atrix on AT&T, before she ultimately decided on the HTC Inspire. Her rebuttal is that she was never THIS obsessed. Lol.

Just got a text from my rep, asked him if it was safe to sleep in tomorrow.

"Yes sir, unfortunately yes."

Looks like no 9th. Sorry guys, here's to hoping for the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom