• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME][CT3.70] WP7 Style Blue (09/01/12)

Bloodawn

Android Expert
Jul 16, 2011
Illinois
WP7StyleBanner.png

twph.png
twpn.png

twpc.png
twpp.png

twpl.png
twps.png

twpu.png
twpr.png

Installation:
➯ Copy the zip to your SDCard
➯ Boot into ClockWorkMod
➯ Make a backup
➯ Select "install zip from sdcard"
➯ Select the theme.zip
➯ Select "yes"
➯ After its finished press back
➯ Select "reboot system now"

Download:
WP7 Style for CTMod 3.70: Goo.im - Mediafire
Code:
[center]MD5sum: 8dc6f7d2e3a50936d6df56756b328da6[/center]

Code:
[B][SIZE="3"]Changelog:[/SIZE][/B]

[B]09/01/12[/B]
Initial release for the Transform Ultra

Hey blood, wanted to make a red theme and green theme but haven't had much luck themeing 3.70 with ninjamorph or theme zipper. Any tips? Would I be able to use uot or would it also break the status bar?
thanks for all ur hard work

You can use uot, just make sure you upload the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk from ctmod to it.

The zip it will give you probably won't flash correctly so take the apkinstaller.zip from the ctmod thread, open it up, go to system and make a folder called framework. Now you can add your themed files to the correct folders in the zip and flash it. If you have fonts or a boot animation you'll also want to add the folders media and fonts to the zip.

Reactions: gkak
Upvote 0
I have a request!! I like the wp7 theme but could you plz make an ics theme like the one for the prevail. I tried flashing the ics theme from megatron but not compatible. I flashed the ics one on my wifes prevail and I want it on my tu if posible.... thank you

I'm too busy right now to do another theme, sorry man.

hey man would it be ok if i featured your awesome theme in my themes and screenshots thread?

I don't care bro, go ahead.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones