• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ###ThunderProp### Build.prop for market access! Updated 2/5/2012

What if any disadvantage would I have if I flash this build "ThunderProp for CM7" to my triumph. Will android market still see my device as a triumph, plus and future builds for the triumph? In a nut shell what will be the disadvantage if I flash this build. Thanks for the build

I seem to have the same problem as others. Tried flashing multiple times. Sys info and market shows ADL6400 but gameloft games still not available.

Hey just wanted to add that I just installed miui and after installing, a lot of apps were added to the marketplace-presumably because of the upgrade to 2.3.7. After getting miui up and running I flashed the miui thunderprop and it worked flawlessly. Hulu + etc. all work.

Ever since I flashed the MIUI prop file, came back to stock, flashed the stock prop file, I have issues with apps not showing up that previously showed up on the market before I went to MIUI and flashed the prop file provided for it. Any way to fix this?

If anyone can provide me with a manual method on top of fixing this I'd appreciate it. I want to learn what lines of code to change if I wanted to set it to something other than Thunderbolt.

Ever since I flashed the MIUI prop file, came back to stock, flashed the stock prop file, I have issues with apps not showing up that previously showed up on the market before I went to MIUI and flashed the prop file provided for it. Any way to fix this?

If anyone can provide me with a manual method on top of fixing this I'd appreciate it. I want to learn what lines of code to change if I wanted to set it to something other than Thunderbolt.

Apps not showing up in Market is a known occasional market bug. Fix that always works for me is to go to Settings > Applications > Manage apps and uninstall updates for market as well as clear app data. Force stop market and re-open it. Market should update itself again and will show all of your installed apps.

Apps not showing up in Market is a known occasional market bug. Fix that always works for me is to go to Settings > Applications > Manage apps and uninstall updates for market as well as clear app data. Force stop market and re-open it. Market should update itself again and will show all of your installed apps.

Thanks but it didn't work. :/

the apps are not appearing in the market. I cleared all that data in the cache and force closed it and the market looks like the gingerbread market but it doesnt have the gameloft games? y

huh? I downloaded nova from the amazon market and it worked. But Wen I go to the market there is none of the good gameloft games there.(it looks like the gingerbread market) I tried uninstalling updates force stopping and clearing cache no dice.

You guys really shouldn't be downloading apps from 3rd parties... Also you want to make sure your flashing the right thundrprop build.prop for the rom you are on (stock (or stockbased), CM7, or miui)

^^ this. I've deleted a post. I'm going to set this here as a signpost for the other mods that if anyone continues to ask for warez below this line, they are asking for an infraction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you. :)

Ok from now on people need to start sending me pm's with their issues, ROM they are using, version they installed (i know pretty self explanatory but things happen) and steps they took to install. I'll address your issues in the order in which they are received.

What if any disadvantage would I have if I flash this build "ThunderProp for CM7" to my triumph. Will android market still see my device as a triumph, plus and future builds for the triumph? In a nut shell what will be the disadvantage if I flash this build. Thanks for the build

The only disadvantage with this seems to be that it only works for me ;) these damn phones can be so stubborn so now I'm running around trying to figure out why everyone is having problems. Although it seems my older versions were a bit more compatible for everyone so I'm going to make another set for everyone to try for those of you who cannot get this working. I changed to what we use now because of the quirky things it did to my phone (but apparently no one elses) like the back light staying on when in sleep.

Works fine for me.. it installs, runs, and loads all Gameloft games as well as the Crackle and Hulu apps. It also worked with various stock based roms I have tried. Kinda odd how its not working for some...

Back
Top Bottom